By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your current car

I know this thread was done a long time ago. I'm also pretty sure it was by me, nontheless its been ages

Post your current car. And maybe your affordable dream car

Mine: Nissan 200zr with rb25

Its pretty fast and fun.

My dream affordable car is like a 3 way,

R34 skyline GTR ($50,000) =[   They look mean as fuck
Toyota Supra       ($20,000):|    They have the best interior ive ever seen
Nissan 370z         ($65,000):'(    They look fat from the rear and all Z cars are hot apart from the POO! Z32

Around the Network

This one:

feels like driving a tank compared to the last one I had:

Got to 173 km/h with the Renault and to 152 km/h with the Cite...

Driving on mountain roads with the Cite Saxo was much more fun than with the Renault, strangely enough I did not crash it one a mountain road but on a Speedway... while driving 80 km/h... (I failed... I temporarily forgot how to break ;P (when you have about 800 metres to go from 80 to ~50 and you crash into someones heck... you have to have forgotten how to break...)

BTW: Colours match my cars ;P

EDIT: My dream cars:

@Stefl1504

174kph,,hehe in my other car i got to 160km in 1/4 mile . Although i guess my car is a different type of car. I cannot wait to take my car again.i know its going to even quicker

WhiteDevil said:

@Stefl1504

174kph,,hehe in my other car i got to 160km in 1/4 mile . Although i guess my car is a different type of car. I cannot wait to take my car again.i know its going to even quicker

Well... it goes 173 downhill on the speedway and its probably the absolute limit... ;P and would cost my license if I ever got cought by the wrong policemen (thankfully I live in a country were there are very generous police officers^^)

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
WhiteDevil said:

@Stefl1504

Well... it goes 173 downhill on the speedway and its probably the absolute limit... ;P and would cost my license if I ever got cought by the wrong policemen (thankfully I live in a country were there are very generous police officers^^)

lucky for you. Over here in aus there cracking down on everything. Rather annoying i have a "sports car" i dont kick it sideways on the street or if i dont its at night at a industial area where nobody is.  Rather annoying

I still can't figure out how to post pictures ever since VG fucked up the picture posting system (used to be as easy as copy + paste)

But it's a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT, you can google image it if you want. Nothing special but its a good car.

Currently

121k miles thus far and only issues have been a muffler pipe change and a radiator leak. Has treated me well for the last 6+ years and I love how easy it is to handle and the leg room. It's a pretty big car.

This is what I want to get though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Marks said:
I still can't figure out how to post pictures ever since VG fucked up the picture posting system (used to be as easy as copy + paste)

But it's a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT, you can google image it if you want. Nothing special but its a good car.

???

reply - insert image (the image button) -  link of the picture in the field for the url

or did you mean from your pc and not a link? yeah this doesn't work :(

Marks said:

All you gotta do is find the image on the web (or upload one of your own) ---> right click ---> copy image url ---> post the url in the insert/edit image square when making a rich text reply.