By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What film properties would make amazing video games?

Kill Bill!

You could have training levels with Pai Mei. Battle Yakuzas and various henchmen in regular levels. Than you'd have kick ass boss fights against the members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The Human Centipede could result in an incredible co-op experience.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537029

Howl's moving castle is a great setting for an RPG, so is Castle in the sky.

Event Horizon and Pandorum are good for Dead space style horror sci-fi

Serenity / Firefly is a good setting for the next Mass Effect style game. Notch already wants to use it for the next Elite type sandbox space game which could be even better.

Men in Black.

Seriously... why has nobody done this?!

@SamuelRSmith
Now that you mention Men in Black...I could totally see Telltale games making a series for it like they did with Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and the Walking Dead. I must say I have been very interested in there work as of late, but I just can't bring myself to buy any of there games because I am confused as to the style of gameplay their games provide. Is it point and click or not? :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Men in Black.

They did in the PS1 and GB era. It sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Men in Black.

They did in the PS1 and GB era. It sucked.

Well, that's not surprising (that it sucked).

I'm thinking an L.A. Noire style game, inter-cut with some high-action set-pieces.

The whole time I watched this movie, I just thought of how awesome it would be to fuse LittleBigPlanet environments with Final Fantasy.

axumblade said:

The whole time I watched this movie, I just thought of how awesome it would be to fuse LittleBigPlanet environments with Final Fantasy.

Wow! I can't believe someone remembers that movie! XD

NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:

Wow! I can't believe someone remembers that movie! XD

I felt like it would have been a lot more epic if it were a video game. ._. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't amazing.

I have a few friends whose kids obsess over that movie and Coraline.