By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - trasharmdsister12 Vs. RolStoppable

Rol, because he tried his bullying on me once and left scratching his head after a brief exchange.

In mafia, they call it being "hatmoza'd"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:
TruckOSaurus said:
TadpoleJackson said:
I'm the original dsister and I don't even know my history? Someone PM me >__>

on topic: I vote for dsis12

Lies, LIES! The original dsister was cool and hated all Canadians not just a select few (i.e. only me).

D: 

I do still hate all Canadians! Just, I speak to Ace daily, dsister12 is my son, and Boutros made my favorite avatar ever

Also dsister12 is cool because one time I actually convinced Kantor he was my son! 

You convinced me that you had a son, which was peculiar seeing as I knew you were 20-something, and then you said it was tads, and everything became clear.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kantor said:
TadpoleJackson said:

D: 

I do still hate all Canadians! Just, I speak to Ace daily, dsister12 is my son, and Boutros made my favorite avatar ever

Also dsister12 is cool because one time I actually convinced Kantor he was my son! 

You convinced me that you had a son, which was peculiar seeing as I knew you were 20-something, and then you said it was tads, and everything became clear.

Oh wait, yeah, that's what happened. In my defense I have a really bad memory :p

Rolstoppable is generally a very good poster but he just wants everyone to win his approval. My vote must go to trashmarmdsister12 then because he was a great contributor to the Newcomer of the Year threads.

Around the Network

*Walks in*

*sees the two participants*

*walks out*

Possibly my two favorites that are still in this thing (along with Badgenome).  Glad I haven't been voting....and I ain't about to start now!