By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - trasharmdsister12 Vs. RolStoppable

noname2200 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Rol hates me cause i'm a Sony fan.

In fairness, that's probably not even on the top twenty list.

I vote for trashandisaster21111. Because his nickname rhymes with "nads," and I never matured past middle school.

yea i'm not so sure

Around the Network

Rol. He's not just one of my favorite users on this website. He's one of my favorite people on any website I visit enough to judge such things. Rol rises above any fanboy or forum stereotype to become some amazing sort of entity I have never seen elsewhere.

Love and tolerate.

Rolstoppable

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rol is a master and legend of messing around with the minds of the gullible but TADS12 is pretty much my favorite user on this site. So even though he implied I have been indoctrinated because I like ME3 (including it's ending) I'll vote for Trasharmdsister12. Hmmm maybe I have been indoctrinated...

yo_john117 said:

Rol is a master and legend of messing around with the minds of the gullible but TADS12 is pretty much my favorite user on this site. So even though he implied I have been indoctrinated because I like ME3 (including it's ending) I'll vote for Trasharmdsister12. Hmmm maybe I have been indoctrinated...

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Hi. I, yo_john117, being of sound health and mind, and in complete control of myself, do hereby THE FLESH IS A MACHINE declare that I was only kidding, and that I'd like to change my vote to Rolstoppable.

RELEASING CONTROL OF THIS FORM.

Around the Network

Mine goes to trasharmdsister12.

Im gonna roll with Rol

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

RolStoppable

Trasharm

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Trasharmdsister12