By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Avatar & Sig Rules

How about this.
give users the option to spoiler their avatars when uploading them.
the spoiler would just be a picture of brett or f1 or something.
then all users would have an option to either have spoilered images show or not.
For lurkers and banned, we could give points for properly reporting a nsfw avatar, so some people could go through the sites catalogue of users and earn points doing the work for you.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Since my avatar is up for debate, any chance will I know the result of the debate? (Even though its just her laying down on a bed....)

Also hatmoza's avatar is clearly part of a screenshot of a video game, its not fan made or anything so I honestly dont see why it should be debated or be forced to be taken down.

I believe that yours should be fine, but I would deem it borderline to the new rules... since she is in a kind of sexy pose...

Is there a minimum number of posts/amount of time/approval needed before my signature will show up? Thanks in advance.

Finally!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Nickchou said:
Is there a minimum number of posts/amount of time/approval needed before my signature will show up? Thanks in advance.

*looks at "How to make money sig"* uhm... I can see it.. did you turn off showing sigs? can you see mine?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Shouldn't we had a vote or a good discussion instead of all of a sudden

NO MORE SEXY AVATARS THE RULERS OF VG CHARTZ HAS SPOKEN, PUNISHMENT WILL BE RAPE!

This is just ridiculous in my mind. Aren't most of you higher ups from Europe, the land where nudity is everywhere and very common.

Gilgamesh said:

NO MORE SEXY AVATARS THE RULERS OF VG CHARTZ HAS SPOKEN, PUNISHMENT WILL BE RAPE!

This is just ridiculous in my mind. Aren't most of you higher ups from Europe, the land where nudity is everywhere and very common.

I wouldn't even have a problem to ease the rules for the NSFW section. (not too much though)

However I understand those that could get in trouble while browsing this site at work.

My username is ASStronaut.

I need ASS on my profile picture.

Seriously, Americans are almost as bad as Islamofascists for being offended by things.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Barozi said:
Gilgamesh said:

I wouldn't even have a problem to ease the rules for the NSFW section. (not too much though)

However I understand those that could get in trouble while browsing this site at work.

You'd have to have quite the conservative mind to think a little picture of a girl in a bikini in a forum is so horribly offensive that it's bannable. I mean even a shirtless guy? seriously you must of just thrown that in there for the gay community right.

ASStronaut said:
My username is ASStronaut.

I need ASS on my profile picture.

Seriously, Americans are almost as bad as Islamofascists for being offended by things.

Damn bro, yours will be missed. I suggest you do like Pezuz did and keep her alive.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.