By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The make PATAPON popular thread

Europe release date Patapon: end February. According to play.com.
Just saying

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Kratos said:
Europe release date Patapon: end February. According to play.com.
Just saying

Great news if it is true ^^''.

It has to be true , many hungarian and german sites are showing the same dates :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Must kill other evil patapons with very cute patapons.
What are the enemy patapons called again?

Thanks Kingsora_be. I put in a preorder today (went amazon route, the price will drop to 19.99 but I will still get the free shipping + no tax)
Rabid Bunny

Around the Network

It's official! $19.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/01/21/patapon-pata-price-1999/

"Normally, this price had been reserved for our Greatest Hits line, a collection of well established titles. But we felt that the unique nature of Patapon fit nicely into this pricepoint, and would work to attract the masses (casual, younger) who may otherwise miss it. So we’ll see if it works!"

I hope the game will do well in NA and Europe.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

For $19,99 it has to do well, I hope Europe also get a reduced price, but I really doubt it.
Great sig Kratos ^^
And ow yeah what are the release dates now for Europe and America?

Kingsora_be said:
For $19,99 it has to do well, I hope Europe also get a reduced price, but I really doubt it.
Great sig Kratos ^^
And ow yeah what are the release dates now for Europe and America?

Thanks, you got a great sig as well:D

Europe = end of february.

Yeah the 20 $ pricetag was a great move from Sony ... though Im not shure how much profit can they make from it :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

If they can sell platinium games why wouldn't they make profit on it?