By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The make PATAPON popular thread

Yeah , but how much ... a game like this deserves much more profit than it will probably get ... but than it could be a surprise hit , and have actually good sales :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

bump ... common , people need to buy this :?

The game isn't even released yet, anyways it sold another (only) 1.000 copies in Japan, I really hope it is going to do a lot better in Europe and America

Well it could have done much wors in Japan , maybe it will push out 50k there , that wouldent be that bad :?

Patapon is now the Highest ranked PSP game on VGchartz. ^^

Around the Network

Nice, I hope it deserves it! Too bad the game is beign released around the time GOW will come out (and Crisis Core for the Americans).

People who want this game will buy it along with those big games, also this comes out Feb 20 and those are in March.

Don't expect huge sales for a niche like this.

These 3 games easily make this the best PSP year games-wise. Can't wait.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

im in, though im still pissed at what psp owners did to Jeanne D'arc.
that was a good-great game, sold for budget price($29.99) but bombed like crap. sold 9k its first week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I honestly can't see this game selling 250k worldwide.

IMO this game will sell under 100k.

Doesnt draw any intrest to me. As you can see,saleswise,  the ppl dont care either..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

We'll see I mean the game has a lot of hype on the PSP sites and it's only $20, btw Jeanne D'Arc kept selling, it's 100k now ^^