By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

wouldn't it be kinda awesome to see some sort of cross over between Metroid and Megaman? :P could be a totally sweet retro 2D game!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
wouldn't it be kinda awesome to see some sort of cross over between Metroid and Megaman? :P could be a totally sweet retro 2D game!

'Sup?

No wonder the thing sells more way more in japan... I like Reggie and Euro-reggie, but they need to step their game up®

Nice commercial/viral video! :)

spurgeonryan said:
VicViper said:

No wonder the thing sells more way more in japan... I like Reggie and Euro-reggie, but they need to step their game up®

Oh I know how they treat the japanese. They get all the games, bundles and other wise awesome stuff! We get Mario and Sonic in London game and demo. I want a kid icarus demo now!!! And some sweet bundles, like this one. Just look at that!

Anyone want to predict Dragon Quest first Week sales? Maybe a poll, Could it beat Monster hunter 3DS?

I bet my liver it won't...  I predict 750k LTD... which is kinda low but, oh well, 3rd party games are not selling what they used too on 3DS. Not only this, it's a remake, not an entirely new game.

Around the Network

Wow... This thread has been an information overload for me; so many good stuff.
This is like threads within a thread within a thread . I wish there's a way to group this so many good points, like, tabs within a thread or something.

This haptic technology may be something they're looking into replacing the Vitality Sensor, it seems like (?)

@spurgeonryan

Oh? I didn't know. I figured I'd skip the first page and go directly to the last page. Hahah! Thanks! I'll check it out.

:O I hope the Wii U comes packaged with a Super Mario Sunshine Remake, just like that one.

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two was announced a few weeks back, and I maintained hope that it may be announced for Wii U. Unfortunately, this seems like it won’t be happening. Warren Spector of Junction Point has said that, while they “certainly thought about it”, they were:

…too far into development by the time it was announced. So there’s just no way we could get it out by the time Wii U launches. I mean, who knows what’s going to happen in the future? But for right now, there are no plans. There is all sorts of fun stuff we could do with that controller, though.

And that’s a bummer, but at least we know the truth.

The Epic Mickey thing makes sense. After all, if it is a September release, and the Wii U comes out in November... the Wii deserves one last big title.

Love and tolerate.