By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:

It is actually not too bad! Def. Beyond a shovelware game. I think at least..

That does look good! I want.

Around the Network

Vector man is a good game. From a technical standpoint, on the sega genesis, I love it... However, actually playing it, I can only enjoy it so much for some reason. Like, It has so much going for it, but, it's lacking one thing to make it really click for me.

I think it has aged well, and all, maybe it's just that I don't put enough effort into the game... I suppose I should probably look into getting Vectorman 2, also. But, I have 15 other games on my sega genesis wish list.

For those that don't actually own a Genesis, or 2, like I do, Vectorman is a good choice, and a great (Megadrive) game.

WiiU to be next gen's MMO console, fingers crossed.

Original polo shirts hit Club Nintendo Japan

http://www.vooks.net/club-nintendo-japan-offers-customised-polo-shirts/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

So Kingdom Hearts was inspired by Mario? For some reason, that makes so much sense.

Oh, and Ubisoft? I did a little analysis in February, and you're not the #1 3rd party on the 3DS. You're #2, behind Capcom. Between Monster Hunter 3G, Street Fighter, and two Resident Evils though, you're not that far behind.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
So Kingdom Hearts was inspired by Mario? For some reason, that makes so much sense.

Oh, and Ubisoft? I did a little analysis in February, and you're not the #1 3rd party on the 3DS. You're #2, behind Capcom. Between Monster Hunter 3G, Street Fighter, and two Resident Evils though, you're not that far behind.

What great games did Ubisoft release for the 3DS, I am truly grateful. 

http://3ds.ubi.com/games/en-AU/home/

If there's one company I truly detest when it comes to Nintendo support, it's Ubisoft. They are a bunch of leeches.

Red Steel, Just Dance and MJ experience on Wii are the only exceptions to the rule.

happydolphin said:
Salnax said:

What great games did Ubisoft release for the 3DS, I am truly grateful. 

http://3ds.ubi.com/games/en-AU/home/

If there's one company I truly detest when it comes to Nintendo support, it's Ubisoft. They are a bunch of leeches.

Red Steel, Just Dance and MJ experience on Wii are the only exceptions to the rule.

And Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. That was honestly a great game, if a bit visually subpar.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

And Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. That was honestly a great game, if a bit visually subpar.

That actually looks decent.

They have many more games, their website is junk. Lots of shovelware already :(

Driver: Renegade (3DS)Reviewed on 09/14/2011

Specs: Mature, Ubisoft, Driving, Racing / driving - car combat

Cubic Ninja (3DS)Reviewed on 06/29/2011

Specs: Everyone, AQ Interactive, Puzzle, Action - adventure, Fantasy

Rabbids Travel in Time 3D (3DS)Reviewed on 04/28/2011

Specs: Everyone, Ubisoft, Action, Action - platformer, Action - adventure, 1 Player

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (3DS)Reviewed on 04/22/2011

Specs: Everyone 10 and older, Ubisoft, Action, Action - fighting

Rayman 3D (3DS)Reviewed on 04/05/2011

Specs: Everyone, Ubisoft, Action, Action - platformer

Asphalt 3D (3DS)Reviewed on 03/30/2011

Specs: Everyone 10 and older, Gameloft, Driving, Racing / driving - rally / offroad

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS)Reviewed on 03/27/2011

Specs: Teen, Ubisoft, Action, Action - third person tactical shooter

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (3DS)Reviewed on 01/01/1972

Specs: Teen, Ubisoft, Action, Action - third person shooter, 1-4 Players

Imagine Fashion Designer (3DS)

Specs: Everyone, Ubisoft Sofia, Simulation, Miscellaneous - virtual life, Miscellaneous - fashion, 1 Player

Rayman 3D (3DS)

Specs: Everyone (6+), Games - action, Action - platformer

I think I got a boner

Oh wow, thank you for that blog repost spurge. It made my day! I have a friend with a VB, I might have to go try that game out.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!