By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

I wanna catch that Pikachu............................

Around the Network
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Just send me a request and this song could be on your wall in mere minutes in auto play form!

Angie Griffin's Pokeballs are the only reason to watch this video.

Lol.  For me it was the french maid outfit.  Lovely face, too.

Gotta catch 'em all!

I won't buy it day one but I will make sure to buy it. I don't really care about the glitch for two reasons.
1. I probably will never finish the game.
2. It's still an awesome game.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
I won't buy it day one but I will make sure to buy it. I don't really care about the glitch for two reasons.
1. I probably will never finish the game.
2. It's still an awesome game.

What kind of standard is that though? What can we expect from nintendo next time around when we have a wii mote and a tablet to deal with at the same time? Or what about the fact that the game will probably be huge on the scale of Skyrim, with much more to do. Will there be more glitches? Should we wait a few months until all the patches are out for it? What about the controls? Some say that the controls for this game were horrible. Can they really handle two controllers on this next system with Zelda? None of that comes to your mind? Just trust! Buy! Zombie....Rick shoots me and then burns the barn.

I'll get back to you on this. (I will edit this reply later.)

Around the Network
archbrix said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Just send me a request and this song could be on your wall in mere minutes in auto play form!

Angie Griffin's Pokeballs are the only reason to watch this video.

Lol.  For me it was the french maid outfit.  Lovely face, too.

Damn, i gotta get me one of those Tindermaids!

Zelda, day one purchase for me. Also, I can't believe people don't want their tablet usable outside your home. I personally think it'd be awesome to at least play apps on it, or games while away from Wii U...
Now, it would be awesome to connect to have it connected to Wii U via wi-fi outside your home, like let's say Starbucks or some place.

But I guess I see the conflict with 3DS. Whatever.

I always try to get the console Zelda's asap because I'm like a sheep for console Zelda's. Handheld Zelda's I can wait for , but I always find a way to play them through friends.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

On the poll, I answered that I would buy next game day 1. Their is nothing in the world that would prevent me from buying the next console zelda. If SS had any effect on whether or not I'm going to buy the next game, it actually made me want to buy the next game even more!!! lol (but I dont want that game for atleast 3 years, I had my share of zelda this year with SS, OT3D, 4sword anniversary, link to the past on the eshop and I was so hyped for SS that I even replayed the entire TP a few months before SS's launch :S)

And what glitch your talking about? the glitch where if you collect the pieces of songs in a certain order and talk to the goron before talking to the desert dragon you get stucked? And why are you asking this poll? You think SS should make ppl not want the next zelda game? You didnt like SS? That game IMO is such a freaking masterpiece :P

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

New Dynasty Warriors VS. video!

This game has improved since the last time I saw it. I think the frame rate has increased and the graphics are much smoother.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3