By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
Be honest Ryan, you just like the Mariners because Nintendo owns them. They are a pretty bad team... except for Ichiro who is consistently one of the best players in baseball.

You are sorely mistaken Mr. Pond.

I have a fond memory of all the great Mariners from my childhood. Ken Griffey Jr. and Ichiro and A-Rod are the stand outs. Buhner, Edgar, Joey Cora, etc.

Until this article I did not even know that he owned the team. Also the team usually makes money even though they have been bad.

What an excellent team that was.  The won several world titles... 

Joey Cora???  No wonder you're a White Sox fan.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

That IGN plan looks pretty nice! The lose hinge is there for a reason though.

spurgeonryan said:
As everyone who posts in my threads know I just want it to be bigger!

I have not held the vita yet so I do not know how big it is. Also I keep forgetting to look for the ridge problem. It has not nnoticed it yet.

Did you just call yourself an 'it'? XD

Wow! 'No' is in the lead! I wouldn't want to use it as a portable device either, though.

NintendoPie said:
Wow! 'No' is in the lead! I wouldn't want to use it as a portable device either, though.

That can't be a good sign since that's supposed to be it's big draw. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:

It's not meant to be used as say, the 3DS. It is meant to be used only inside the house.

NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:

It's not meant to be used as say, the 3DS. It is meant to be used only inside the house.

That's not true though.  Nintendo want it to be a home console / handheld.

amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't remember them mentioning that.

i like the ign proposed 3ds, only question i got is what about the additional shoulder buttons the circle pad pro adds? how would games designed for it work without them? i.e resident evil

NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:
amp316 said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't remember them mentioning that.

Maybe not exactly word for word, but what do you think the controller is intended for?