By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Inazuma Eleven 2?? Never knew about that!

Another huge game... 3DS you're making me so proud son!

Around the Network

Nintendo can keep on failing but it won't matter. What a nice money net they have!

I'm so psyched about all these news and rumors! 10-11 games in development for the WiiU over at Nintendo?! Not all of them will be finished at launch - but perhaps within the launch window? Certainly within a year after launch!

And about the news of Nintendos financial situation: this only makes me even more sure that Nintendo will out live all competators!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

MattyPeq said:
Salnax said:
My guesses for the ten titles, in order from most to least likely:

Wii U minigame collection
Pikmin 3
Racing Game from Excitebot team
Wii Fit 3
Retro's secret project
2D Platformer from Good-Feel
Pokemon Stadiumesque game for the 5th generaton
Xenoblade 2/ another Monolith game
Donkey Kong spinoff
New Super Mario Bros Mii

This is based off of who hasn't released a game in a while and what projects we've seen bits and pieces of.

Nice list! :)
Why is New Super Mario Bros Mii the least likely, in your opinion? If I can ask.

Because the 2D Mario team is already supposed to be working on Pikmin 3 AND a 3DS Mario.

Love and tolerate.

Wow eleven games. I did say Nintendo should release at least one game a month for the first year. I believe in my best case scenerio post I said something like 15.

But 11 will be more then enough. Considering I am betting Nintendo will have even more games that won't be shown till fall/winter.

Sounds awesome. I can't wait though my credit card is not going to fair well. I expect to have paid off all my debts by November. Just in time to go back in the hole with WiiU. Dangit!!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

I think these 10/11 games could and will probably arrive during the first 1 to 2 years of the console. Which is good. What Nintendo doesn`t need is to flood the market with Nintendo games and leave no space for 3rd parties.
Honestly, this is going to be the best E3 Nintendo ever had!

MattyPeq said:
Ok... the hype has just gone through the roof!!!!!! :D
Let's hope this is real......

x2 ↑

Joelcool7 said:
Wow eleven games. I did say Nintendo should release at least one game a month for the first year. I believe in my best case scenerio post I said something like 15.

But 11 will be more then enough. Considering I am betting Nintendo will have even more games that won't be shown till fall/winter.

Sounds awesome. I can't wait though my credit card is not going to fair well. I expect to have paid off all my debts by November. Just in time to go back in the hole with WiiU. Dangit!!

yeah, i think i read that somewhere... they ought to release around four games this year alone, and then one game every month up until november next year, when they can crush the nextbox and next ps with four or six games, including nsmbmii

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Salnax said:
MattyPeq said:
Salnax said:

Pikmin 3
Wii Fit 3
Retro's secret project
Donkey Kong spinoff
New Super Mario Bros Mii

This is based off of who hasn't released a game in a while and what projects we've seen bits and pieces of.

Why is New Super Mario Bros Mii the least likely, in your opinion? If I can ask.

Because the 2D Mario team is already supposed to be working on Pikmin 3 AND a 3DS Mario.

Good point. Thanks.

MattyPeq said:
Salnax said:
MattyPeq said:
Salnax said:

Pikmin 3
Wii Fit 3
Retro's secret project
Donkey Kong spinoff
New Super Mario Bros Mii

Good point. Thanks.

Nope. At least the 3DS version is not being made by EAD-tokyo. So we can assume that Wii U version, if it exists, is not also.

http://nintendoeverything.com/84354/2d-mario-for-3ds-not-being-made-by-ead-tokyo-and-other-nuggets-from-hayashida/

Hayashida on the 2D Mario that was announced for 3DS by Iwata recently…

“So the team that makes the 2D Mario games is actually a different team, so I’m not involved with that project. But I do hope that you’re looking forward to the eventual announcement with more details about that game. And as far as the pro skater Mario with cockroaches – I really hope everyone realizes it was just a joke! [laughs]”