By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

I just saw something interesting in the latinoamerican nintendo e-shop, Resident Evil Revelations has more reviews than any third party game with the exception of the legos games and Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I just saw something interesting in the latinoamerican nintendo e-shop, Resident Evil Revelations has more reviews than any third party game with the exception of the legos games and Street Fighter 4

very interesting actually, while the eshop is still not available in my country we have a little facebook group of around 100 people, and I can tell, a lot of people here bought the game so I would expect the same to repect across latin america. 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Gotta love the DK 3D rumours.

As much as I'd like it...I'd enjoy it if Retro Studios worked on a NEW IP instead. They have a lot of potential to do this.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

IamAwsome said:
Toxicspikes said:

Rumor: EB Games taking pre-orders for Donkey Kong 3D?

Source: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2012/03/rumor-eb-games-taking-pre-orders-for.html

If a DK3D game is in the works, then who's making it? E3 isn't that far away, so we'll have to wait.

I'm treating this for what it is - a  rumor! Retailers often use mock-up boxart for games they THINK is coming...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Geez that Princess Peach is freaky! xD

Around the Network

I had Hybrid Heaven at the time, that was the first game i had to play when no one could have seen me.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

spurgeonryan said:

Yes that is your first look at the Pokemon Black and White 2 box art. Could not download the page or it would have destroyed the thread again.

Unveiled for the latest issue of the Japanese manga magazine Corocoro, Pokémon Black and White 2's packaging and box art have been revealed. Corocoro has been a usual spot for all types of Pokemon going back all the way into the early 2000's when the Gold and Silver games were barely coming out.

For a bigger picture at both games look below:

The art doesn't give anything story related away and doesn't say anything we didn't already know; that Black and White Kyurem were the stars of each game, respectively. However, it does change up the whole "I'm getting Black version over White because of the better looking cover" issue. My wife and I had that discussion actually. And no, I'm not joking.

Are you still a Pokémon fan and actively playing the games, or did you stop caring a long time ago?

Pokémon Black and White 2 versions are due for release in Japan in June and later this fall in both Europe and North America.

You should have put this in my thread!

Need to preorder Wii U ^_^

Edit: No new information :(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

spurgeonryan said:
Pavolink said:

Need to preorder Wii U ^_^

Edit: No new information :(

Did you actually pre-order it? What does it take to pre-order the Wii U? Games are 5 dollars, so what..maybe 50 bucks?

No, I didn't. I'll try at my local gaming establishment.

@sex scene Zelda II. What about the oldie? yuuuukk X/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The second part of that Kid Icarus amime on Nintendo Video