By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself superior to most other humans?

Do you?

Yes, I am superior some/most. 113 69.75%

No, I am equal to everyone. 49 30.25%

Total:162

because of ignorance of most of the people in our soceity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes

though i am not egoistic,people who feel superior because they suppress other people are not really superior but they try to pretend to be

i would like soceity to be free and by competition it is decided who is superior

Around the Network

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. And there is always going to be someone better.

Snesboy said:
When you work at Walmart and a customer asks you if the store carries any "ZDIM" cables, of course you consider yourself smarter then the average person.

Out of curiousity: what is "ZDIM"? Never heard the term before, so I don't quite get what you're trying to say.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
Snesboy said:
When you work at Walmart and a customer asks you if the store carries any "ZDIM" cables, of course you consider yourself smarter then the average person.

Out of curiousity: what is "ZDIM"? Never heard the term before, so I don't quite get what you're trying to say.

LOL.

Case in point eh Snesboy.

Silver-Tiger said:
Snesboy said:

My guess is that the customer is asking for an HDMI cable but since they are so stupid and well....inferior they fuck it up that much by calling it ZDIM. Funny thing is, that same person probably sees the Walmart employee as being inferior because they work at Walmart. It's a sorted state of affairs.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

On topic:

No.

Additionally, I would like to say that this is one hell of a topic.... It could be taken at face value, i.e: "If one were to average all the human beings and their qualities, would I be above or below the mean...etc.?". Problem is that no-one here can qualify what 'superior' means. Intellectually? Physically? In terms of wealth? This is a rather large conundrum which inevitably leads to more serious philosophical questions...

I.e, what am I, and am I fundamentally the same as other living entities.

Blah blah blah.

Your poll doesn't have an option stating inferiority. This is quite a serious mistake.

It's so serious in fact, that I am doubting your 'superiority' claims.

People who consider themselves about others set themselves up for failure due to overconfidence. The best practice is humility, that will prove your intelligence.

Dr.Grass said:
Your poll doesn't have an option stating inferiority. This is quite a serious mistake.

I know, I messed up. I really worded the thread and the title incorrectly. I was mainly interested in if people believed  superior humans even existed. So I included one option that was based off of it's existence and one option that was based off it's inexistence (is that a word?). I completely forgot about a third option for people that believed it's existence AND that they were on the inferior end of the spectrum. Even though I bet a very small group of people would have considered themselves as a inferior (I already did a thread earlier where I asked people to rate themselves where the most picked answer was 10/10, and the average person consider themselves above average anyway. ) I'll probably be forever haunted by my mistake

toadslayer72 said:

My guess is that the customer is asking for an HDMI cable but since they are so stupid and well....inferior they fuck it up that much by calling it ZDIM. 

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't say that makes a person less smarter or inferior, they probably just have bad vision.