By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself superior to most other humans?

Do you?

Yes, I am superior some/most. 113 69.75%

No, I am equal to everyone. 49 30.25%

Total:162
AdventWolf said:
It is hard to rate a persons "superiorness" because there are a lot of factors. Though I believe I am more smarter.

You either say smarter or more smart.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
Dr.Grass said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Snesboy said:
When you work at Walmart and a customer asks you if the store carries any "ZDIM" cables, of course you consider yourself smarter then the average person.

Out of curiousity: what is "ZDIM"? Never heard the term before, so I don't quite get what you're trying to say.

LOL.

Case in point eh Snesboy.

In my defense, I'm not a native speaker and I know what an HDMI cable is, I just didn't expect anybody could be that stupid and call them "ZDIM".

Neither could I. I literally had to stand there and think for a moment, what the fuck are they talking about? And then I'm like, oh HDMI.

hmm all this superior people in the world ? i wonder why we cant see them in real life !

brendude13 said:
AdventWolf said:
It is hard to rate a persons "superiorness" because there are a lot of factors. Though I believe I am more smarter.

No, I believe I am more smarter.

AdventWolf said:
brendude13 said:
AdventWolf said:

No, I believe I am more smarter.

If you're more smarter then I'm the most smartest.

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
hmm all this superior people in the world ? i wonder why we cant see them in real life !

Why on Earth would we reveal our identities to you inferior people?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NNN2004 said:

Why on Earth would we reveal our identities to you inferior people?

Oh i never thought of that !!  :P

Level1Death said:
Due to ignorance from a lot of people, of course I do.

Same reason for me too, everyone's rather derp

Yes
everyone is superior to others in their own way.
and of course, no one is a master in everything!

well I guess we are all superior and inferior in different arias but considering yourself superior because you come from a certain country is laughable (sorry if I offended some of you but I try to be honest) but I am no better myself as I do that sometimes and I think its wrong so I want that kind of thinking out of my head!

some people also suffer from delusions thinking they are better than everybody els and I pity those. For instance someone that does not look that good might think they are so hot that everybody wants them just because they looked at them lol.

others think they are smart and that everybody should change their views and be like them -_-

these are examples of people I have met

in other words people who consider themselves superior should take a good look at themselves and the world around them and not just whats in their heads of how the world views them and how they view it.

I'm a normal guy

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(