By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself superior to most other humans?

Do you?

Yes, I am superior some/most. 113 69.75%

No, I am equal to everyone. 49 30.25%

Total:162
Stefl1504 said:
Yes I am, that's why I dwell in the cellar (or 4th floor in my case) and why I am lurking on this site all day, while the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend has no time for me right now, sure I am a superior being... meh...

yeah that's a problem of many very intelligent people. friendships and so on aren't as easy as if you are just an idiot. as idiot you will find 100 new friends every day to do something with them. sad but true. or let's say it better, not an idiot but a "normal" guy has it much easier to find friends to get out of his cellar.

not sure if you are a genious but this could be the reason :)

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
toadslayer72 said:

My guess is that the customer is asking for an HDMI cable but since they are so stupid and well....inferior they fuck it up that much by calling it ZDIM. 

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't say that makes a person less smarter or inferior, they probably just have bad vision.

Looking at how I wrote that, I see how it sounds like it's me saying/thinking that they are "stupid" and "inferior" when that's not how I meant it. I was actually trying to translate Snesboy's take on the situaton for Silver-Tiger.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Superior? not really, even though people do say a lot things to me like being knowledgeable and good looking I don't really think much of it as like anyone else the are flaws as well, can't really be superior if you have flaws like everyone else but in general I've never liked the idea of seeing people as inferior even if someone is less capable then you.

crissindahouse said:
Stefl1504 said:
Yes I am, that's why I dwell in the cellar (or 4th floor in my case) and why I am lurking on this site all day, while the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend has no time for me right now, sure I am a superior being... meh...

yeah that's a problem of many very intelligent people. friendships and so on aren't as easy as if you are just an idiot. as idiot you will find 100 new friends every day to do something with them. sad but true.

not sure if you are a genious but this could be the reason :)

Wahahaha... No I am probably just to clingy and stuff... and a nervous wreck... and I get distracted to easy... and I should write her a sms... oh, I should stop it... thats off topic trash...

Wahahaha, I wouldn't really consider myself a genius, it's just that I probably think that I am too good for this world and thats why I always fuck stuff up.

Anyone who thinks he/she is smarter to everyone else is obviously self-centred and tend to have mental problems.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
crissindahouse said:
Stefl1504 said:

yeah that's a problem of many very intelligent people. friendships and so on aren't as easy as if you are just an idiot. as idiot you will find 100 new friends every day to do something with them. sad but true.

not sure if you are a genius but this could be the reason :)

Wahahaha... No I am probably just to clingy and stuff... and a nervous wreck... and I get distracted to easy... and I should write her a sms... oh, I should stop it... thats off topic trash...

Wahahaha, I wouldn't really consider myself a genius, it's just that I probably think that I am too good for this world and thats why I always fuck stuff up.

maybe you are so nervous because your ingenious mind doesn't let you forget your tension? ha! lol

If you would have seen what I left in the toilet the other day, you would be bowing to me.

superchunk said:
If you would have seen what I left in the toilet the other day, you would be bowing to me.

Is that why they call you 'Superchunk'?

Jay520 said:
superchunk said:

Is that why they call you 'Superchunk'

Only on days I have eaten corn.

Adobo said:
Anyone who thinks he/she is smarter to everyone else is obviously self-centred and tend to have mental problems.

Captain Obvious is that you? :P