By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself superior to most other humans?

Do you?

Yes, I am superior some/most. 113 69.75%

No, I am equal to everyone. 49 30.25%

Total:162

highwaystar101 said:

Every person in the world can do at least one thing better than I can.

Every person? I don't know if I would say that.

Around the Network

I believe feeling superior to or greater then everyone is a sign of depression. Obviously not in all cases.

Well I am constantly looking down on people.

Then again at 6'5", I kinda have no choice.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Sorry, but height doesn't make a person superior.

Unless you're talking about the other height, in which case, you would be certifiably superior to everyone...

...except me.

Yes. Definitely. But not always. Before I used to be conceited. But now I'm perfect.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Unless you're talking about the other height, in which case, you would be certifiably superior to everyone...

...except me.

tall guys have it easier to get a partner because it means "strongness" evolutionarily. so if you are exactly like another guy but taller you will likely get a better chance to get the partner you want so this makes you superior if it comes to that.

but then you can't crawl as easy as others under the couch to find your lost grape which is maybe much more important haha

crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

...except me.

tall guys have it easier to get a partner because it means "strongness" evolutionarily. so if you are exactly like another guy but taller you will likely get a better chance to get the partner you want so this makes you superior if it comes to that.

but then you can't crawl as easy as others under the couch to find your lost grape which is maybe much more important haha

I have freakishly long arms to compensate for that.

Signature goes here!

20happyballs said:
Yes. Definitely. But not always. Before I used to be conceited. But now I'm perfect.

Haha! The jokes on humility always get me.

Yes I am, that's why I dwell in the cellar (or 4th floor in my case) and why I am lurking on this site all day, while the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend has no time for me right now, sure I am a superior being... meh...

crissindahouse said:

@Bolded. No guy is even remotely similar to me, so fortunately this would never be a problem for myself. My overall awesomeness can easily make up for what I lack in height.

And yes, your last sentence is true all the time.