By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself superior to most other humans?

Do you?

Yes, I am superior some/most. 113 69.75%

No, I am equal to everyone. 49 30.25%

Total:162
manuel said:
Jay520 said:

more smarter

You might wanna check your grammar. :P

Well, if you delete all but two words and take away all pronunciation, then of course the remains would be grammatically incorrect.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
more smarter? huh...

Don't listen to manuel. With those two words, I also had more words to create a complete sentence. 

The fact that I possess a Y Chromosome makes me inferior to about half the world's population by default. However, I consider myself a better man than most I have ever met.

I used to think but I now embrace being more of the normal folk.

Makes me more happier in life.

Being all stuck up and snobby is not very healthy emotionally.

Jay520 said:
manuel said:
Jay520 said:

more smarter

You might wanna check your grammar. :P

Well, if you delete all but two words and take away all pronunciation, then of course the remains would be grammatically incorrect.

This use is not correct in any situation as far as I know.

Please understand that this is not an attack on you. It just was funny to point out. Smartness and correct use of grammer do not necessarily go together.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

I have a very low opinion of human beings in general so it's pretty much impossible not to think of myself as superior.

More smarter is funny as hell considering the context. I'm with Silver-Tiger on the subject, I'm a pretty humble and grateful person though. When you take into account how lucky we are to have our lives and to be able to perform normal functions it's easy to be humble. I would never consider myself superior to anyone even though others might think I am :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

manuel said:

This use is not correct in any situation as far as I know.

Please understand that this is not an attack on you. It just was funny to point out. Smartness and correct use of grammer do not necessarily go together.

The English language is a bitch.  A dirty little whore that slept around with too many others.

I consider fair challenges. If I turn out to be better, then Im better. If I turn out worse, then im worse.

People who say they are better than most people... thats because we are the 5% of the world that has a proper access to more opportunities.

Think again, if you think your better, then its probably because you had the opportunity having a proper education and many resources to gather knowledge from.

Yay!!!

Yeah in some ways.

I'm a better driver than the average clueless douchebag, I'm smarter than average (not genius, but smart), and I'm just overall not a douchebag like a lot of people.