By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do foreigners think of the United States of America?

a lot of dumb fat people, and this is a fact, I live in the US lol

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not even really know where austria is located, so I agree with everything RolStoppable said!

LOLOLOLOL I wonder how many people fell for this one XD ROL always has some of the best shit

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not even really know where austria is located, so I agree with everything RolStoppable said!

I am really surprised wasnt Australia supposed to be big ? It looks like Germany is just as big or even bigger than Australia. And why is New Zealand in Australia ? I always thought it was an Island.

Netyaroze said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am really surprised wasnt Australia supposed to be big ? It looks like Germany is just as big or even bigger than Australia. And why is New Zealand in Australia ? I always thought it was an Island.

I hope you're kidding.

NintendoPie said:
Netyaroze said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

I hope you're kidding.

Is the map wrong ? I thought so. New Zealand is an Island afterall.

Around the Network

you forgot that in your post:

German Comedian (Not that mainstream). The video is a few years old, but history has not changed since then. I highly recommed it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Rath said:
I'm from NZ.

I think America has a broken political system which is prone to deadlock and rigged towards two parties and a broken healthcare system which costs them a ridiculous amount of their GDP.

There is an odd mix of the socially progressive (gay marriage, gay adoption, abortion etc.) and the extremely socially conservative (anti-evolution, anti-everything gay and anti everything not Christian).

Maintains ridiculously liberal gun rights based on the threat of invasion from Britain/on the fanciful idea that the civilians are going to overthrow their government.

As an American, I'd say that this post is the closest to reality that I've read in this thread.

Next to Rol's post, of course.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I think USA is made up of 2 kind of people, the religious and the liberals. The religious seem to be republicans mostly and are from the south. Imo they're scary, people like Sarah Palin and some of the republican candidates look like they can start WW3 tomorrow in the name of God.

Nonetheless USA is a great country!

I'm Australian, I think the USA, well it's people are arrogant, fat & gluttonous.
Your culture is very commercialized, your food is really unhealthy and is of poor variety.
You guys take alot of pharmaceutical drugs. ALOT.

Americans are very violent and selfish. They do not care for their fellow being.

I understand there's alot of racial tension in America.

Lots of homophobia..

Everyone's got guns and they shoot eachother.

Your police are very abusive, and the civilians hate the police for this.

Positives, some things are cheaper in America & it's almost the only place in the world that can make media worth paying attention to.

Your media is very controlled though, news reports and all that. Reminiscent of North Korea "tell you what's right" to me.

Overall, seems like an edgy place to live.

Please don't think ill of Australia from my views, I'm not really swept up in the Aussie culture as much as the average Australian. (I don't hate you guys anyway.)

LOL @ the Australia map btw.