By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony complies a list of the top 10 most earned Platinums. The #1 is unexpected.

Tagged games:

How many of these do you have?

7-10 15 12.40%

4-6 19 15.70%

1-3 40 33.06%

None 23 19.01%

Bah, Trophies can kiss my arse. 24 19.83%

Total:121
Virus_Of_Life said:

I'm surprised terminator salvation isn't on there, you get a platinum and 9 golds just for completing the game on hard.

That was my first platinum! It's was great hearing the little trophy chime because you knew that is was another lovely gold trophy added to your collection.

Around the Network

I think a few people here haven't noticed that this is ordered by number of people who platinumed it. Not the percentage of people who played it that platinumed it. Thus why the top games are HUGE sellers. They aren't the easiest games to platinum or even the games that the highest percentage of people platinumed.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

I'm very surprised to see Sly there. I mean the Platinum was easy but we don't have the sales of the Collection at a very high amount.

Boutros said:
I'm very surprised to see Sly there. I mean the Platinum was easy but we don't have the sales of the Collection at a very high amount.

It's also on PSN, meaning it has sold billions of copies until it's proven otherwise.

A203D said:
Virus_Of_Life said:

I'm surprised terminator salvation isn't on there, you get a platinum and 9 golds just for completing the game on hard.

Yeah but Terminator Salvation sucks, Uncharted 2 is only the other hand is awesome.

Very true, although, it did sell 450k copies and it was such an easy platinum (if you could put up with the horrible glitches/gameplay) I would have thought it would be at least 10th.

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Virus_Of_Life said:

That was my first platinum! It's was great hearing the little trophy chime because you knew that is was another lovely gold trophy added to your collection.

Haha mine too, I was one of the only people on my friends list without a platinum so I looked up what games were easiest and bought it for £4 =p

Ye I have ac2 platinum, the game is easy it's just the feathers. I'm surprised Killzone 3 isn't there. That's an EASY platinum. Still haven't got god of war 3 platinum. Can't complete on Titan difficulty :/

yup also got 1000/1000G in ACII

My other "plats" would be:
Assassins Creed
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Fallout 3
Skyrim
Need For Speed Shift
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Crysis
Dante's Inferno
Bully
Terminator Salvation
Godfather II
Lost Via Domus
King Kong

As you can see there are many easy ones in there....

I've got 5 of those.

I was unable to acquire God of War 3 (need to beat it on hard) and Modern Warfare 2 (spec ops). So surprised to see those.

Sly is very very easy, but the collection must have sold pretty well nonetheless

@OP

BOREdorelands?

TROLLOLOLOL!

I don't waste my time going after platinums. While some trophies offer a fun challenge and are fun to platinum, like Ractchet & Clank, most trophies are boring. Sorry, but I'm just not interested in running around a city looking for blast shards (Infamous) or replaying the same levels multiple times to find some hidden medals (Uncharted).