By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony complies a list of the top 10 most earned Platinums. The #1 is unexpected.

Tagged games:

How many of these do you have?

7-10 15 12.40%

4-6 19 15.70%

1-3 40 33.06%

None 23 19.01%

Bah, Trophies can kiss my arse. 24 19.83%

Total:121

It's the very first game I platinum'd. Is that a coincidence or some weird correlation? I don't really platinum many games.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I've never platinumed any game... the closest I got was FFXIII at 69%, maybe catherine was higher idk. I got 100% on Deus Ex but that was on PC.

I just beat AC2 very very fast and without really trying for trophies at all. I just noticed I have like 89% completed and only feathers missing lol. Perhaps I should platinum it xD.

Despite my love for UC2, I could never bother to go through crushing due to the amount of fire fights which is somewhat fixed due to the pacing of UC3 matching my taste far more (Hence why I have platinum'd UC3 and beat it 18 times XD).

SO yeah, not shocking at all imo.

I've only platinumd God of War 3, Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3

It's easy to Plat/1000 AC2...AC on the other hand was a bitch stupid 100 flags in the in-between areas...

Former something....

I have all of them with the exception of Borderlands.

Around the Network

I am surprised that borderlands is so high....didn't expect that.

I have 6 of them and it's interesting to see something like this on the US Blog.

I have ACII. Quite easy.

I've also got U1 (I wanna get U2 but my cousin's got the game for months now)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Aldro said:

I just beat AC2 very very fast and without really trying for trophies at all. I just noticed I have like 89% completed and only feathers missing lol. Perhaps I should platinum it xD.

Despite my love for UC2, I could never bother to go through crushing due to the amount of fire fights which is somewhat fixed due to the pacing of UC3 matching my taste far more (Hence why I have platinum'd UC3 and beat it 18 times XD).

SO yeah, not shocking at all imo.

I've only platinumd God of War 3, Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3

18 times? Holy shit! It's a game I must play-through again aswell. How'd you find crushing?

Virus_Of_Life said:
TrevDaRev said:
Virus_Of_Life said:

I'm surprised terminator salvation isn't on there, you get a platinum and 9 golds just for completing the game on hard.

That was my first platinum! It's was great hearing the little trophy chime because you knew that is was another lovely gold trophy added to your collection.

Haha mine too, I was one of the only people on my friends list without a platinum so I looked up what games were easiest and bought it for £4 =p

Same! I wanted a Platinum just for the sake of having a Platinum.