By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony complies a list of the top 10 most earned Platinums. The #1 is unexpected.

Tagged games:

How many of these do you have?

7-10 15 12.40%

4-6 19 15.70%

1-3 40 33.06%

None 23 19.01%

Bah, Trophies can kiss my arse. 24 19.83%

Total:121
KylieDog said:
I have 9 of those. The tenth, Sly Cooper, I have not played...yet.

Amazed Uncharted 1 not on the list, and strange no other CoD titles.

Uc1 is there, it's 7th

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

cool list...always wanted to know that...but never expected AC2 at top...

personally i got the Sly trophies & the Uncharted ones...and will sooner or later get the GoW3 & Infamous ones

osamanobama said:
there's actually 11 platinums on that list... the God of War collection has 2 sets of platinums, one for each game. i dont know why they list them as 1.
any way i have 4 of them.

Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
God of War 1
God of War 2

i cant get God of War 3, its too difficult i cant be bothered to beat it on Titan mode, and get the 1000 hit combo.

the other platinums that i have that arent on the list is
Uncharted 3
inFamous 2

Im pretty sure u can use the arena mode, set the magic to infinite, with infinite respawns and then spam the electric blades with its magic (which will like shoot electricity between all opponents, granting you .. A LOT of hits every second and since magic is infinite, you'll get 1000 easily.) Im not sure if this works, but I just thought about it. I personally used claws of hades and spammed the grapple (circle + l1) just when u enter pit of tartarus. Needs a bit of luck for it to work. Titan on GoW3 was so awesome to do. The feeling when you were punching Zeus after you succeeded and that platinum trophy popped up. SO SATISFYING :D

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Seece said:
ACII is one of the easiest games to complete, so not that surprising.

Most of them are really easy to do but there's no way I'm wasting my time finding all those feathers!

Youtube?

It would still be a waste of time since I'd get no enjoyment from it.

Signature goes here!

Dr.Grass said:
I don't have any platinums. Does that make me a bad gamer?

Absolutely, you hardly deserve to even type the word gamer.
But seriously, I've only got two platinums on that list - the Uncharted games.

I am realy close in inFamous though, I'm missing like 9 of those shard things!

Around the Network

I was also surprised ACII was number one on the list. It's not a difficult game but collecting those feathers is just plain boring.

Wow Assassin's Creed II? I would never have guessed that.

I'm one of the bunch that have platinum'd MW2. I think that's my only ever platinum game.

I guess i was just lucky cause finding all those blasr shards in infamous where a piece of cake for me.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I don't care about trophies and I don't have any plats. I'm just 2 lazy to play a game multiple times. I just rush through it on the easiest mode the game has and move on. lol

Agree with most of them. My next plats are gonna be Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim!