What do you think of this?

This is ridiculous, it's 2012! 73 25.26%

Backwards and ignorant 64 22.15%

This makes me sick 24 8.30%

I support this 84 29.07%

This poll is slightly biased 26 9.00%

I'd go gay for Andrespetmonkey 18 6.23%

Total:289

Im German with russian parents and Im glad this was done, I wished the same would happen here in Germany but it wont sadly, the small children will still be given the impression that its "normal and natural" when 2 people pof the same gender make out in the public.
I would go on and say why, but my english is to bad for such a complicated topic unfortunately.

Hate me, but thats my honest opinion.

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network

Wow, so disgusted by what so many people voted for it. And even 'Marks' and 'Homer'?!' WFT?

You can't promote homosexuality any more than you can promote left handedness. This bill is pure savage bigotry designed to minimize a minority.

Seriously, profoundly disappointed in VGC. I knew we had a few wackos that post some religious or political nonsense, but I thought VGC was more evolved.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

ProdigyBam said:
Im German with russian parents and Im glad this was done, I wished the same would happen here in Germany but it wont sadly, the small children will still be given the impression that its "normal and natural" when 2 people pof the same gender make out in the public.
I would go on and say why, but my english is to bad for such a complicated topic unfortunately.

i just wonder one thing. you all think it's not natural (btw i'm not gay but i abosolutely have no probme with that) and we have this "phenomenon"  in almost every creature. we know it's the same for penguins, elephants, lions, bears, dogs....etc. so HOW can't this be natural? if this would be only coincidence for the humans i would maybe think this could make sense but since it's the same for every other creature it can't be something else then naturally.

just watch bonobos for example there you are the "unnatural" if you would be only heterosexual.

so yeah, i find it kind of odd to think something which is part of almost every creature can be unnatural. it's not like lions think "oh humans are gay because we saw that we can be gay then as well if we want but if we would never have seen gay humans we wouldn#t have gay lions!" (this would be some kind of the education logic)

there you see how stupid this sound lol but to think thousands of creature succumb the same unnatural thing, what a likelihood would this be?

btw you are the only straight here having an half naked guy as profile pic (ok i have one as well but i think that's just a caveman problem to have no shirt)  i thinkt this "74% of homophobics are gay" could be right haha. do you like to see a half naked guy with big muscles? if not why do you have such a pic? couldn#t you have the same with shirt? don't suppress it, be what you are lool! ;) 

Today I learn that people like Branko2166 and ProdigyBam, who have, in my opinion, just about the most obviously gay Avatars ever, are not. Actually quite the contrary, so I’m canceling the plans I had to fix them up with nice gaymers. (To bad, had nice men for both of them.)

Room414 I would be on the fence with you. I get a possible gay-goth vibe off your avatar, or you could be a guy really into head banging metal.

And I’ve always assumed that osamanobama was gay because of the avatar. Like super mega utlra gay - and there is nothing wrong with that. Dude those shorts – I call ‘False Advertising!’

You just can’t tell sometimes which way someone likes their toast buttered.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

superchunk said:
This is what happens when you let idiots govern.

It's even sadder that we still consider the gay community a seperate, unintegrated part of society. It should never be this community, or that community, it should always just be THE Community. But I can't say I'm shocked by homophobia in the Russian populace anymore than I am by it right here in the states.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Around the Network
Teo said:
Great, can they take the fascist Santorum with them too?

Santorum will fail in the US and then run for president in Iran where Theocrats belong...

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

crissindahouse said:
ProdigyBam said:

i just wonder one thing. you all think it's not natural (btw i'm not gay but i abosolutely have no probme with that) and we have this "phenomenon"  in almost every creature. we know it's the same for penguins, elephants, lions, bears, dogs....etc. so HOW can't this be natural? if this would be only coincidence for the humans i would maybe think this could make sense but since it's the same for every other creature it can't be something else then naturally.

just watch bonobos for example there you are the "unnatural" if you would be only heterosexual.

so yeah, i find it kind of odd to think something which is part of almost every creature can be unnatural. it's not like lions think "oh humans are gay because we saw that we can be gay then as well if we want but if we would never have seen gay humans we wouldn#t have gay lions!" (this would be some kind of the education logic)

there you see how stupid this sound lol but to think thousands of creature succumb the same unnatural thing, what a likelihood would this be?

btw you are the only straight here having an half naked guy as profile pic (ok i have one as well but i think that's just a caveman problem to have no shirt)  i thinkt this "74% of homophobics are gay" could be right haha. do you like to see a half naked guy with big muscles? if not why do you have such a pic? couldn#t you have the same with shirt? don't suppress it, be what you are lool! ;) 

Thats what i meant when I said my english is not good enough for such a complicated topic.

Ill to have to make it simple, the difference between us humans and animals is, that we humans are more intelligent than them, we should see "uhh, okay, men and men cant have kids, women and women cant make children also, but men and women can, so its not normal and not natural. people of the same gender dont belong together, thats how God/the nature or whatever it doesnt matter, made it". And also, animals act instinctevely, we humans are intelligent and emotional enough, to dont act instincteviely, I hope you understand what I say,like i said my english isnt perfect...

I have a half naked guy there, because im an MMA fighter, and hes my greatest atheltic influence and idol and besides that, hes a great human being and therefore influences me not only in sports but also as a man (hes humble, always friendly, respectful and so on you dont see that today in sports, especially in mma).

And whats wrong with having a profile picture of something youre a fan of? I mean many people have Cloud from FF7 as a profile picturefor example because they are fans of him, not because they are homosexual or something like that and im a fan of fedor emelianenko and MMA in general thats why I have him there ;)

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

ProdigyBam said:
crissindahouse said:
ProdigyBam said:

Thats what i meant when I said my english is not good enough for such a complicated topic.

Ill to have to make it simple, the difference between us humans and animals is, that we humans are more intelligent than them, we should see "uhh, okay, men and men cant have kids, women and women cant make children also, but men and women can, so its not normal and not natural. people of the same gender dont belong together, thats how God/the nature or whatever it doesnt matter, made it". And also, animals act instinctevely, we humans are intelligent and emotional enough, to dont act instincteviely, I hope you understand what I say,like i said my english isnt perfect...

I have a half naked guy there, because im an MMA fighter, and hes my greatest atheltic influence and idol and besides that, hes a great human being and therefore influences me not only in sports but also as a man (hes humble, always friendly, respectful and so on you dont see that today in sports, especially in mma).

And whats wrong with having a profile picture of something youre a fan of? I mean many people have Cloud from FF7 as a profile picturefor example because they are fans of him, not because they are homosexual or something like that and im a fan of fedor emelianenko and MMA in general thats why I have him there ;)

yes i know what you say, you say you are a huge homophobe saying people who are gay have to be stupid like hell because intelligent creatures should understand that this isn't normal and shouldn't act like this.

still it makes no sense, it's a part of every creature, intelligent or not and the funny part is that it's more common for the most intelligent creatures (or at least not less). like i said bonobos for example as well. so i could say otherwise "only the most intelligent creatures have a big gay "community" that has to mean it's a sign to be intelligent!"

sure this is stupid as well but i think it's funny that the most progressive countries say it's ok and people like you say it's a sign of stupidness. isn't it funny that exactly those countries who aren't as educated as others have more problems with offences against the gay community? isn't it funny that in the past at a time people on the whole planet weren't as educated as nowadays the hate against gays was even bigger than nowadays and still there are people like you who think it's a sign of unintelligent creatures? isn't it funny that here in germany (yes i'm agerman as well) most hate against the gay community comes from people living in small villages20 years behind people in duesseldorf or cologne if it comes to many many things? i think it's the same in usa, more hate against gays in places not as educated and progressive than new york for example. i bet in missisippi there is more hate against gays than in california or so.

wow i think this is very funny!

in few hundred years if mankind will still exist nobody will care anymore to say "omg gay" and i surely believe those people will have a bigger and better knowledge/science than we have nowadays. i think we will be dumb idiots compared to humans in few hundred years

to your pofile pic: yeah it was a joke but i still see people often raging against gays who have profile pics gays would love. i swear i thought osamanobama for example is gay! ok his pic would be a little bit kinky then^^ but still i really wonder that he isn't.

btw with how many gay people do you have to handle in your job or so? i bet you don't know a lot of them personally. most people who hate gay people (or who are against that) have no contact to them in "real life".  maybe that's a reason i can understand them so good because i always had some of them in my job or college and had to "work" with them some hours every day.

This is pretty lousy...

Why would the guy that wrote this article hit the return button at the end of every sentence?

Seriously though, it's sad to hear that the Soviet Union is so ass backwards in this respect.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

crissindahouse said:

osamanobama you said you have no problem with gay sex you just don't want to have sex education about gay in sxchool right?
actually i have made no comment on the matter
and you said you only want people to have sex in marriage right?
yes, though i personaly feel it should be within marriage, i am not for any law prohibiting sex outside of marriage.
does this mean you are for gay marriage?

i believe in states rights, i like our federalist system.
if you are against that they can't have sex that's why i ask. many have this argument "yes i have no problem with them having sex" then "people only should have sex after marriage" and then "no gay shouldn't have the roght to marry it's a thing between man and a woman" all three meanings don't sound so bad but in the end everyone should understand what that would mean if you are for all three points together.

like i said, I personally believe sex is only for marriage, that goes for gay and straight, but its perfectly legal to have sex outside of marriage

that's a great trick but that shows how those people really think. no clue how you think but that's how many religious people think.

btw this room guy i crazy wow! if he will get a gay kid anytime the kids life will be horrible!