for example is found among heterosexual and
homosexual practitioners. But in 1999, King
County, Washington (Seattle), reported that 85
percent of syphilis cases were among self-identified
homosexual practitioners.26 And as noted
above, syphilis among homosexual men is now
at epidemic levels in San Francisco.27

Around the Network

I can go on and post more ill effects of homo sexual behavior. I think this is why alot of people are against it. The health results to people who participate in this behavior is devastating. Its not that people are haters or homo phobes. People care about other people and don't want them to engage in something that is damaging. Statistics don't lie.

b16 said:
I can go on and post more ill effects of homo sexual behavior. I think this is why alot of people are against it. The health results to people who participate in this behavior is devastating. Its not that people are haters or homo phobes. People care about other people and don't want them to engage in something that is damaging. Statistics don't lie.

i said it yesterday to you but you didn't reply, if we only would walk outside and wouldn't use cars/horses or whatever there wouldn't be so many death on the streets. don't you think we should stop all of that now, are you against cars and horses to use to get to another place?

i mean if nobody should have sex like a gay because he will get maybe more diseases i think we should say the same to people who drive with cars.

or people who eat hamburgers and things like that are more ill than people who only eat vegetables do you think we should stop selling hamburgers now? are you a vegetarian? it's more risky for you to die on cancer than for people who don't live like you!

kids playing outside can have an accident like falling down a tree don't you think we should put all of them in one room with a straightjacket? if they can#t fall down a tree anymore they won't suffer so much from that anymore!

the suicide rate of dentists is much higher in germany than the rate of other groups don't you think we should forbid dentists now? i mean it increases the chance for them to get depressions and to kill themselves because of that dramatically! many more of the dentists suffer from their job it's immoral that you can still study it here to work as a dentist in the future!

do you drink alcohol? do you smoke? do you even move? lol

b16 said:
• Mental Health
It is well established that there are high
rates of psychiatric illnesses, including
depression, drug abuse, and suicide
attempts, among gays and lesbians. This
is true even in the Netherlands, where
gay, lesbian and bisexual (GLB) relationships
are far more socially acceptable
than in the U.S. Depression and drug
abuse are strongly associated with risky
sexual practices that lead to serious
medical problems.

Mental health can simply be attributed to homophobics and the way the world views you as a disease/something wrong, this thread is a perfect example of it. Plus allot of people use homophobic insults against people, spurring it on.
This isn't a fault of being homosexual, but society across the world in general, compounded by the fact that everyone is getting "connected" via the internet making such targets easier.

I've met other Gays and Lesbians who actually dislike that they are gay or lesbian. I don't blame them, the world can be harsh against us.
If the world were truly equal, then there might be some basis in that "study".

b16 said:
Monogamy
Monogamy, meaning long-term sexual
fidelity, is rare in GLB relationships, particularly
among gay men. One study
reported that 66 percent of gay couples
reported sex outside the relationship
within the first year, and nearly 90 percent
if the relationship lasted five years.
Encouraging people to engage in risky sexual
behavior undermines good health and can
result in a shortened life span. Yet that is exactly
what employers and governmental entities
are doing when they grant GLB couples benefits
or status that make GLB relationships appear
more socially acceptable.

Again, due to the fact homosexual relationships are frowned upon, regardless of the country you reside in... Monogomy is difficult. You get straight people giving you strange looks or insults. This puts stress on the relationship.
If the world was fair and equal, then Monogomy between gays and lesbians might be more common place.
What a Government does and your neighbours does are entirely seperate things.

Here in Australia Homosexual relationships are fully accepted. But that doesn't stop a loud mouth neighbour from yelling abuse.

As for your other points regarding STD's and health and such. Wear protection. It's common sense when you are sleeping with strangers, which I have done on many past occassions. (With protection of course)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

b16 said:

What you described are the consequences of being promiscuous and engaging in unprotected sex. Sure the gay population is more promiscuous but that doesn't mean that engaging in homosexual sex is a tremendous danger like you're trying to portray it.

I can promise you that no matter the amount of gay sex I'm having with my soon to be husband, I'll never catch any STDs because we're in a commited monogamous relationship. It's no different than any straight relationship.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm against the idea of "promotion" for any group of people.

However, the speech/act of hate is the first thing that should be criminalized.

b16 said:
The end result is that the fragility of the anus
and rectum, along with the immunosuppressive
effect of ejaculate, make anal-genital intercourse
a most efficient manner of transmitting HIV and
other infections. The list of diseases found with
extraordinary frequency among male homosexual
practitioners as a result of anal intercourse is
alarming:
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis25
Sexual transmission of some of these diseases
is so rare in the exclusively heterosexual
population as to be virtually unknown. Others,
while found among heterosexual and homosexual
practitioners, are clearly predominated by
those involved in homosexual activity. Syphilis,
for example is found among heterosexual and
homosexual practitioners. But in 1999, King
County, Washington (Seattle), reported that 85
percent of syphilis cases were among self-identified
homosexual practitioners.26 And as noted
above, syphilis among homosexual men is now
at epidemic levels in San Francisco.27

46% of people in the US living with HIV/AIDs are black/African American. It is estimated that over 50% of new HIV cases this year will be black. Does that mean being black is dangerous to your health. Should we make it illegal for black people to have sex, or should we just make it illegal for black people to have sex with other races? Educate me on how this works?

If you look at the entire world HIV/AIDS is more prevalent among the heterosexual community.

The lowest STD rate and highest monogamy rate is actually found among lesbians. Does that mean it's okay to be a gay woman, but not a gay man?

Anal sex is not exclusive to the gay community. Many homosexuals do not perform anal sex. Many heterosexuals do.

Massaging the prostate through anal sex is known to lower your risk for prostate cancer.

New STD cases among older adults (50+) are actually higher among heterosexuals (55%)

Giving birth to more then 2 children is actually bad for your health. Women who give birth to more then 2 children are at a much higher risk for multiple diseases including cervical cancer. Men and women who have more then 2 children are at higher risk of many emotional disorders including depression, anxiety disorders, and drug and alcohol dependency.

P.S. If nothing else your argument, defends the discussion of educating people on the homosexual lifestyle. What you are describing is the result of a promiscuous lifestyle, not being gay. Whether you are homosexual or heterosexual, this comes from a lack of education. We need to be talking about this, especially safer sex practices for gay teenagers and young adults.

This is only my opinion.