By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Avengers trailer

------------------------
Alright.. who wet their pants I can smell it

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

HULK SAVE PUNY METAL MAN!

Kick-ass trailer. Totally stoked to see it. ^_^

(Thor's my favorite!)

The Ultimate popcorn movie of all time :)

Holy hell!!1 goosebumbs

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

wow can't wait for this!

o.O AMAZING!!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
That is going to be the best movie of the Year!!!! Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end!

Thought it was funny Ironman fighting Thor. Kind of like anyone fighting Superman. Is there a point?

I have a feeling Robert Downy jr. is going to steal the show. Thanks Nikkom for that.

Robert Downey Jr ALWAYS steals the show

Great year for superheroes movies.. with the Amazing Spiderman, the Dark Kight Rises and the Avengers.. I actually expected the least from the Avengers but every trailer it looks better and better..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This movie should be one of the best this year.

Great characters with the exception of Captain America (I'm real sorry guys, but in comparison to the movies of the other cast members, it was absolutely awful)

But the inclusion of Jeremy Renner & Tom Hiddleston (as the bad guy) makes up for that.

Between this & The Dark Knight, comic book movies might just have fully redeemed themselves finally.

spurgeonryan said:
Millenium said:

This movie should be one of the best this year.

Great characters with the exception of Captain America (I'm real sorry guys, but in comparison to the movies of the other cast members, it was absolutely awful)

But the inclusion of Jeremy Renner & Tom Hiddleston (as the bad guy) makes up for that.

Between this & The Dark Knight, comic book movies might just have fully redeemed themselves finally.

What do you think of Scarlett Johanson ,other than she is hot? Does she even have any powers, skills, anything? Also until I saw him punch the punching bag off its hook I did not see what was so super about Captain America. I only skimmed the recent movie with him in it.

I'm not sure to be honest, I don't really read comic books, and other than the Spiderman movies, before Batman Begins I didn't really watch Marvel or DC movies, so I don't know anything about her character.

She's a pretty decent actress though, so hopefully between her and Hawkeye, they manage to add a integral part of the movie.

And yes,  she is attractive. : )

I can't put into words how excited I am to see this movie.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo