By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita to be the number one selling console/handheld in the new gen

I've said it many times Nintendo has held the handheld crown for far to long the Vita is hear and it's a force to reckon with. What with the perfect controls to a handheld gaming device, great new app features and some of the top graphics out there it's only a matter of time before it begins to outsell the competition. Price is a little to high for now but as price cut's come sales will explode time after time.

Games like Monstrer Hunter, Resident evil and Final fantasy hit in Japan there's no telling how high sales can get, and Call of Duty in Amarica, now finally with the perfect controls and portability it's going to be a huge hit. And of course the one and only big game Gran Turismo would be absolute devine in Europe, throw in some Fifa games and we once again we got some big system sellers. 

Now I can see the 3DS market drying up within a few years, there main seller is the 3D and there really isn't much potential there, a lot of complaints of head aches and limiting age group, the updated graphics isn't huge and from what we seen from the Wii it limited the amount of quality games from other big companies, there's a huge library of games out now can be ported to the PS Vita with similar graphics, huge potential. And honestly I dunno how long Nintendo can keep up the remakes and sequels to the same games they have, how many more decades are people going to buy basically the same game with updated graphics and a new name of console next to the title, not saying they don't make new IP's but they really should invest more money in it.

Yeh the PS Vita has a way to go but give it time, soon enough it'll take over, much like the PS3 many more price cuts left to come.

Around the Network

ZOMBIE! Someone get the fire!

Former something....

Long live Vita!!

Bold statement. Too early to tell, but anything is possible. Really depends on the software.

Doubtfull, but you never know, sony seems to have way better Dev and software support. It can happen but cannto see it the general masses are sheep. The US seems to be anti Sony for some reason.

Around the Network

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

leper-apostle said:
Doubtfull, but you never know, sony seems to have way better Dev and software support. It can happen but cannto see it the general masses are sheep. The US seems to be anti Sony for some reason.

So you are calling all 3DS owners sheep, including me? 

Holy shit, it's Gilgamesh!

And you're still wrong about these things!

Acevil said:
leper-apostle said:

So you are calling all 3DS owners sheep, including me? 

Yes.

But sheep aren't so bad.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/