2P: morenoingrato

1P: Munkeh111 ?

Around the Network

4p - HappySquirrel
3p - Morenoingrato
2p - Yo_John
1p - Munkeh111

Voting along party lines, check.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nobody knows Munkeh111? He used to be one of my favourites. Haven't seen him around lately though.

4p - HappySquirrel
3p - Yo_John
2p - Munkeh111
1p - Morenoingrato

4p.moreoingrato (I'm in happy mood so here to help you number 3)
3p. John (Take one for Moreo
2p. Happy
1p. Munkeh (haven't seen you really post much this year...)

Former something....

pezus said:

4p - yo_john117 (Only con is loving ME2 more than any man should)
3p - Munkeh111
2p - HappySqurriel (never noticed his name is spelled wrong)
1p - moreoingrato (yes, I bet you expected that - a few weeks ago you would have been higher on my list)

From the OP:

5. NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs. 

You and MBP shouldn't enters these threads if you can't keep your personal vendettas to yourself.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
pezus said:

3p - Munkeh111
1p - moreoingrato (yes, I bet you expected that - a few weeks ago you would have been higher on my list)

From the OP:

You and MBP shouldn't enters these threads if you can't keep your personal vendettas to yourself.

There was nothing wrong with Pezus' post. How is that flaming/an insult/a sly dig? Is honesty not tolerated in these threads either?

5p - Me (That's right)
4p - Munkeh111
3p - HappySquirriel
2p - Moreoringrato
1p - Yo_John117

"yes, I bet you expected that - a few weeks ago you would have been higher on my list"

That's obviously a sly dig

On another note...

4p - Munkeh111
3p - morenoingrato
2p - Yo_john117
1p - HappySqurriel

pezus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
pezus said:

3p - Munkeh111

From the OP:

Point me at the flaming, please. That's my honest opinion. Nothing against him and I even said he would have been higher a few weeks ago if not for some events I won't name here because it's not allowed.

Instead of simply giving him 1p, you decided that you needed to say "yes, I bet you expected that." You knew exactly well what you were doing, and based on your previous relationship with the poster in question, it was clearly a sly dig. This tournament is supposed to be lighthearted and fun but you and MBP apparently feel the need to bring your personal vendettas into it. Please don't.

pezus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
pezus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
pezus said:

3p - Munkeh111
1p - moreoingrato (a few weeks ago you would have been higher on my list)

From the OP:

Point me at the flaming, please. That's my honest opinion. Nothing against him and I even said he would have been higher a few weeks ago if not for some events I won't name here because it's not allowed.

Instead of simply giving him 1p, you decided that you needed to say "yes, I bet you expected that." You knew exactly well what you were doing, and based on your previous relationship with the poster in question, it was clearly a sly dig. This tournament is supposed to be lighthearted and fun but you and MBP apparently feel the need to bring your personal vendettas into it. Please don't.

Fine, I'll edit it out if you so wish. I'm just baffled by how much a user can get away with on people's walls. Let's leave it at that.

Agree.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

ZzzZzZzzZzZzzzZz