By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSVita Sold 1.1 (more like ~950k) million Week 1 - Show Your Feelings...

Tagged games:

You feel...

AWESOME SALES 87 24.30%

GREAT SALES 160 44.69%

MEH SALES 91 25.42%

WTF SALES 18 5.03%

Total:356

@TrevDaRev Look, I'm just going to stop right here. You clearly are losing your mind.

Around the Network

When compared to the 3DS, that's actually quite good when looking at the grand scheme of things.

Consider how the DS and PSP brands were doing before each respective console released. The DS brand was/is absolutely huge, it was still selling well (20M+ Year) and the PSP was swiftly "dying" in the Western market.

For the Vita to open up so close to the 3DS opening numbers, it's really quite good.

LMAo you just signed up, it's obvious it's you.

rokigamer said:
@TrevDaRev Look, I'm just going to stop right here. You clearly are losing your mind.

Good Lord! You're making it so obvious.

rokigamer, you are pokemonbrawl. It is so obvious looking at your past posts, the fact that you joined today and you reply to others exactly like him beginning with '@'. Really pathetic if that is the case and you should reflect on your own life.

Around the Network

Report him he will be gone again lol.

Everyone stop derailing this thread if he is an alt mods will take care of him if he isn't, you should feel ashamed for doing this to a new member.

Former something....

pezus said:
He is gone and it was him. Now it is done.

Good. It was all so obvious, hilarious too.

The opening is decent.
With a good line up, i think it won't decline quickly like 3ds.

I was going to pick up a Vita today. I'll wait until March 1st I guess. Start the month with something new

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5