By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33
spurgeonryan said:

Royals for me, but only because it is time. They have been bad for so long.

They're also acting like complete assholes this year. Mets or Jays, I say. Royals screwed their chance last year.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
The Mets? The Cubs choked...

I know you only come occassionally!

But sweet! Glad they tied it up. Clevland will be a beast. I really do not care about the Dodgers at all and am surprised it has been this difficult.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-dodgers-vs-cubs-live-updates-game-4-cubs-lead-dodgers-10-2-after-top-of-1476932713-htmlstory.html

I don't want to say anything in fear that I might be a jinx.  1945 and all of that.  It's been since WWII...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

I don't want to say anything in fear that I might be a jinx.  1945 and all of that.  It's been since WWII...

Lol, I tell all my employees up in Palatine (I know what a long ways away from me) that if they finish work by lunch the Cubs will win....they never do on the nights we say that so we keep our mouths closed now!

I am afraid of jinx as well, as you know I barely survived the Mariners in 2001... :(

I think the Dodgers are nothing though, they do not deserve it at all. Should be Cubs vs Cleveland.

The Padres were nothing.  The Marlins were nothing.  Just saying.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Congrats Cubs. Four more games and you might finally get that monkey (or goat) off your back. Chicago must be going nuts right now.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

I don't want to say anything in fear that I will jinx something. Billy goats, black cat, 1908, and all of that.

Around the Network

Oh my God! Game 7 of the World Series tomorrow?! Being the lifelong Cubs fan that I am, I will probably be throwing up all day...

That was the most awesome, wonderful, excruciating, horrible, awful, nerve racking, vomit inducing, and beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life.

Flex your muscles now, LeBron.

The Cubs have won the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jays fan here from Toronto and I was going for the cubbies in the worlds. not because indians took us out but because the cubs story is JUST TOO DAM GOOD!

Has the curse been transfered now to the Indians? since cubs won it finally and on the Indians field? Plus all those goat hats of disrespect the fans were wearing.

FallingTitan said:
Jays fan here from Toronto and I was going for the cubbies in the worlds. not because indians took us out but because the cubs story is JUST TOO DAM GOOD!

Has the curse been transfered now to the Indians? since cubs won it finally and on the Indians field? Plus all those goat hats of disrespect the fans were wearing.

It wasn't a curse.  Those Cubs teams just weren't good enough.  This one was.

Go Cubs!

I want the Astros to win the World Series. ESPN is probably crying knowing that a Red Sox-Yankees ALCS is unlikely.