By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm sure you've all seen this, but in case you haven't:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337440/mass-effect-3-review-series-best-yet-claims-first-verdict/

So we can be sure that this won't be another Dragon Age 2 (which, of course, we knew from the demo already).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337440/mass-effect-3-review-series-best-yet-claims-first-verdict/

So we can be sure that this won't be another Dragon Age 2 (which, of course, we knew from the demo already).

We're a week out from the game launching, somebody should really make an official thread for the game.

Yeah.

Somebody.

Kantor said:

That´s not the whole review, that´s more of an extended Preview

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:

We're a week out from the game launching, somebody should really make an official thread for the game.

Yeah.

Somebody.

you ofcourse.

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:

Yeah.

Somebody.

I grant you my blessing as a moderator.

Go forth, and be strong.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:

Oh it's completely possible, you just need to be both very good and well-coordinated.

Have you completed Gold?

I've been thinking about it and if you had a maxed Asari with Stasis, a maxed Infiltrator, a maxed Krogan Sentinal and a maxed Engineer then it would be possible.

Hahahaha nope, that shit is hard. I'd want some seriously upgraded weaponry and optimized character builds - for everyone - before I went in there.

Good! :P I would be quite jealous of you if you would have!

Anyone else utterly addicted to the multiplayer in ME3? If the campaign is as good as ME2 then ME3 is going to take over Skyrim as my favorite game of all time.

I thought ME2 was your favorite game of all time haha.

I like it, it's pretty addicting, it sort of reminds me of resident evil 5, co-op. Though I like this more because of powers.
I don't play multiplayer much tho so my comparison might be off.

Do you know if there's more modes? Unless I'm confused the demo it had 2 different maps. But essentially the same modes with like 3-4 objectives. I've only gotten to silver on each of them. But it's just me and my brother, so its a bit more difficult.

Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

Yeah.

Somebody.

Go forth, and be strong.

I meant you but fine.

ishiki said:
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:

Oh it's completely possible, you just need to be both very good and well-coordinated.

Have you completed Gold?

I've been thinking about it and if you had a maxed Asari with Stasis, a maxed Infiltrator, a maxed Krogan Sentinal and a maxed Engineer then it would be possible.

Hahahaha nope, that shit is hard. I'd want some seriously upgraded weaponry and optimized character builds - for everyone - before I went in there.

Good! :P I would be quite jealous of you if you would have!

Anyone else utterly addicted to the multiplayer in ME3? If the campaign is as good as ME2 then ME3 is going to take over Skyrim as my favorite game of all time.

I thought ME2 was your favorite game of all time haha.

I like it, it's pretty addicting, it sort of reminds me of resident evil 5, co-op. Though I like this more because of powers.
I don't play multiplayer much tho so my comparison might be off.

Do you know if there's more modes? Unless I'm confused the demo it had 2 different maps. But essentially the same modes with like 3-4 objectives. I've only gotten to silver on each of them. But it's just me and my brother, so its a bit more difficult.

Well ME2 was my favorite game until I played Skyrim. As for modes, I'm not sure whether there will be more or not although I have a feeling there will be more game modes.

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

Yeah.

Somebody.

Go forth, and be strong.

I meant you but fine.

That's convenient, because I meant you  as well. Get to it.

Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

I meant you but fine.

That's convenient, because I meant you  as well. Get to it.

I did! Thirteen hours ago!

Now we can talk about the demo there.