By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Assassins Creed 3 Coming to Wii U.

Tagged games:

If the Wii U is a significant enough jump in graphics i think it will be more then just a direct port. Once a system is 2-3x the power of 360/ps3 it becomes effortless to upgrade textures, framerate, anti-aliasing, shadows and a few effects here and there.

Around the Network

Not really surprising. I also think they will include the first Assassin's Creed on the disc.

pezus said:
teigaga said:

If the Wii U is a significant enough jump in graphics i think it will be more then just a direct port. Once a system is 2-3x the power of 360/ps3 it becomes effortless to upgrade textures, framerate, anti-aliasing, shadows and a few effects here and there.

Effortless? Upgrading the textures takes time. The biggest graphical problem with AC is always the horrible screen tearing so let's hope they'll fix that with the Wii U version

Uhhh...?

kivi95 said:
oniyide said:
I hope it isnt AC3, I hope they take a break this year. I dont want this to turn into Tony Hawk. This has nothing to do against WIiU i just feel they are going to run this series in the ground

Well as there games sell more and more I don't think they will stop with releasing them every year.

thats just it there not selling more and more. Sales wise it has peaked at the 2nd game. Brotherhood and Revelations have sold less

NintendoPie said:
archbrix said:
NintendoPie said:
BengaBenga said:
If it fixes the horrid pop-in I'll buy for WiiU, if not I'll stay with the Achievements.

What do you mean by the "pop-in"?

He's talking about the way graphics in the distance suddenly pop in to view as you approach.

Is that when all of the sudden something shows up when you get near enough to it?

Yes.

Around the Network
pezus said:
teigaga said:

Effortless? Upgrading the textures takes time. The biggest graphical problem with AC is always the horrible screen tearing so let's hope they'll fix that with the Wii U version

Sure, but it could run at the PC specs.  I never played it there so I don't know if the PC versions suffered from the screen tearing...

Since I got Assassin Creed 1 on the xbox360, Assassin Creed 2 and Counter-Parts on the PS3, only fitting that I get this one the Wii-U.

I might give it a rental, but I must admit that I've lost track of the Prince of Persia series

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
I might give it a rental, but I must admit that I've lost track of the Prince of Persia series

...is this a joke I'm missing?

Love and tolerate.

It will be the best of all the versions

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)