By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Im bored what can i do to pass time?

JOKA_ said:
Do something useful, learn something you've always wanted to learn how to do.

good idea! I might go watch some brian cox :D

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
chris.m95 said:
Marks said:
Jerk off

Many people have sugested this. Can i just say that i'm a mormon 

u serious?

yh

cool :p

Yeah, I've heard about the ~no fapping rule XP

Play video games ? Hang out with friends? Spam vgchartz...?

Do nothing.

A fine girl, a beer and a motorbike could be a good idea

AstroMaSSi rules

Around the Network

Just don't stay inside all week, during the Summer Holidays I hardly did anything when I was jet-lagged (big mistake). Go out everyday, we all need fresh air otherwise you'll be exhausted when you return to school.

chris.m95 said:
Marks said:
chris.m95 said:
Marks said:
Jerk off

Many people have sugested this. Can i just say that i'm a mormon 

You can't jerk it if you're Mormon?

fraid not

Bummer man. 

axumblade said:
menx64 said:
go get a ds and try to master elite beats....

He's only got a week!

well, 7 days x 24 hours... yeah, I guess you are right... ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

kain_kusanagi said:
Read a book. I recommend The Hunger Games. It's really fast read and one of those riveting can't put it down novels. I burned through the whole trilogy faster than anything else I've read and I can't wait for the movie next month. Oh and don't listen to anyone who says it's just a Young Adult novel, it's dark and full of action. By the end of the trilogy it's far deeper than most "adult" books.

I second this! Fantastic book series. I think I finished all three books in less than two weeks, thats crazy fast for me.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Read a book. I recommend The Hunger Games. It's really fast read and one of those riveting can't put it down novels. I burned through the whole trilogy faster than anything else I've read and I can't wait for the movie next month. Oh and don't listen to anyone who says it's just a Young Adult novel, it's dark and full of action. By the end of the trilogy it's far deeper than most "adult" books.

I second this! Fantastic book series. I think I finished all three books in less than two weeks, thats crazy fast for me.

I read a lot of books and it's rare for me to be so consumed by the story as I was for The Hunger Games trilogy. The series is flawless. From the first page of the first book to the somber fitting end on the last page of the final book. It's going to stick with me for a long time. I recommend it to everyone I know who reads and it's become my go to book to recommend to people who don't normaly read much.