By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Im bored what can i do to pass time?

sethnintendo said:
Jay520 said:
sethnintendo said:
You could jerk it.

Great, that'll keep him busy for 4 minutes, but what about the rest of the week?

Obviously you've never had an intense session before.  I've gone so long a couple times that I'd start bleeding a little from the chafing before finally reaching that ultimate climax.  A little painful but it is all worth it.  I suppose using lotion would be a better solution...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Around the Network

You could just, "Wak."

Play fucking video games

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Play video games or get a platinum

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

A week with nothing to do? Genuinely nothing? Sounds like you should get better acquainted with Civilization III.

Around the Network

my cousins husband introduced me to happy tree friends man its funny

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

chris.m95 said:

...I thought your computer sucked at viewing videos?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
chris.m95 said:

...I thought your computer sucked at viewing videos?

he had it up on his ipod

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Jerk off

Marks said:
Jerk off

Many people have sugested this. Can i just say that i'm a mormon 

PSN addy - mrx95