By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros fighter of all time?

Tagged games:

Ness!

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Also, here's a match of me playing someone in an AllisBrawl match. Yes... it's an online Brawl match, which means it has lag. (The end is the best part )

You're good Smeags! But you got lucky at the end :). Damn I wish we could all get together and smash together...

Good going ryan you've got me itching for some online Brawls again!

OT: Peach of course, floating, turnips, golf clubs, tennis racquets, random items and the best taunt ever (la-la-la-la-la-la)

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:

Awesome match!! Loved the ending!

Signature goes here!

blkfish92 said:
Everyone here knows Metaknight is deemed as a cheat right?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
blkfish92 said:

Well he is lol

My main and favorite has always been since the original n64 game Pikachu. Mainly because I was 7 at the time and like every 7 year old kids in the 90s I was a huge pokémon fan. Also he was and still is so cheap with his Bdown thunder move.

My other main since Brawl is toon link. Also like to play meta knight but I try not to use him to much cause hes OP. Also I loved Samus before Brawl, but now she seems way to heavy and slow compared to the 2first games so I dont play her as much, same thing for Link.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Young Link mainly for the milk taunt. Honorable mention to Zelda, Adult Link in game cube version and the Ice climbers.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Smash Bros: Link
Smash Bros Melee: Link
Smash Bros Brawl: Ike, Mario, and Meta Knight equally

Only reason I was opposed to using Link in Brawl was because he was so slow. Yes, I know Ike is even slower but his powerful smash moves make up for it. Now that we know Link can sprint (thanks to skyward sword) he should be a bit faster in Smash Bros Wii U and I can use him again.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

NintendoPie said:
blkfish92 said:

~*cat

He isn't.

A quote from the SSBB tier article: "the presentation of a tier list creates a cycle in which players see the list, and choose only higher-tiered characters to compete with, which causes only those characters develop an advanced metagame, thereby reinforcing the high tiered characters' positions on the tier list"

Fast characters usually beat slower ones in 1 on 1 competitive battles, but this doesn't really affect regular battles or free for alls very much. For the most part, the characters are pretty balanced (moreso than any other fighting game I've played imo) and winning mostly depends on the skill level of the players