By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bored With My DS

Try Anno 1701.

I had some friends staying over last night, and we were playing some casual Wii Sports as usual. The problem was that we were 5 people with 4 remotes. So one of the guys decided to play some Anno 1701 on my DS and he actually liked it quite a bit. He kept playing it until 4 or 5 in the morning. I wouldn't know exactly how long because we were all long gone to bed and sleeping by the time.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Around the Network

Well I just recently bought mine so I cant say that Im bored of it ... still Ninja Gaiden DS looks awesome IMO , so you should wait for that game before selling it ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

@Garcian

Here in the UK everystore that i have been to has been sold out of the console, along with every online store... Kinda annoying as the time that i decide to go ahead and get one there are none in stock! Dammit!

Hope they come back in stock soon anyway as i might change my mind and Ninty will lose a customer :P

zelda phantom of hourglass

I highly recommend Picross for your puzzle library.

Also, if you like Pokemon Diamond, you should definitely check out Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, which I like way more.

Around the Network

Yea, Anno 1701 is good in both multi and single player. And there is more.

DS has three of the top ten puzzle games ever made. Puzzle Quest, Planet Puzzle League, and Tetris DS. Try them. Buy them. Be buried with them. They are that good.

There is always 42 all time classics.

You can always just listen to music on your DS if you are really bored.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

i'm never bored, there are so many amazing games. Have you tried DoR, phantom hourglass, planet puzzle league, NSMB, animal crossing and mario vs donkey kong 2. So many amazing games.

300TH Post in 21 days. Me ftw. 

since DSLover loves to resurrect dead threads, I'll highlight a couple games that i've liked, that aren't the "Must have" games.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minies - Sorta like lemmings, but totally not. Excellent use of the stylus to control your Marios. Also, varying levels of difficulty, and eases you into the game very well.

Lunar Knights - Hack and slash RPG. You control two vampire hunters, one who uses dark swords, and the other uses solar guns. So far, very entertaining, and ~10-15 hours of game play.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)