By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Since diamond I have been terribly bored with my ds.

mM
Around the Network

I have more games than I can play for my DS. There has to be something out there for you, theres like 100 games released a week.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I bought more DS games in 2007 than in 2006. Zelda, Orcs & Elves, Picross, Pokemon, Puzzle Quest, FF12: RW, Rune Factory, Worms 2, most recently.

Well uh umm there's Mario Party DS and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics coming soon so uh hang tight. (I'm not sure you like those games) or just get a psp

btw: what kind of game consooles do you have?

No fair! Your bored with yours and i can't find one for me :( damn holidays...

Around the Network

as bored as you may be, Advance Wars Days of Ruin will completely obliterate any boredom for months. And then when you play its WiFi... or download custom maps from WiFi... you will never be bored with your ds EVER AGAIN.

BenKenobi88 said:
I've had a similar feeling.

I'd love more Phoenix Wright, EBA, or N64 port games like MK64 or SM64...but we're not really getting them.

Maybe I just haven't been trying enough games, but I haven't seen any games or heard about many future DS games that interest me. That said, I still play a lot of my games from time to time.

This is a sarcastic post, right? I assume so, since Mario Kart DS is MK64 but better and there is SM64 (improved) for the DS.

I just got a DS in December and since I bought it, I gathered 10 games including:

------

Elite Beat Agents (I have several million+ point songs ;)

New Super Mario Brothers

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Mario Kart DS

Animal Crossing Wild World

Brain Age

Big Brain Academy

Super Princess Peach

Yoshi's Island DS

------

I haven't yet grabbed SimCity, which I really want, and I haven't tried some of the more quirky games or classics that everyone loves like Advance Wars or popular new games like the geometry wars game. I won't get SM64 for the DS because I (re)bought it for my N64 a few months before the Wii came out and played through it then.

@garcian smith

I would recommend Phantom Hourglass, unless you don't like Zelda games. 

Same thing for me, this year, Elite Beat Agents and Phantom Hourglass were the only titles i've bought... i mean, full price... many many DS games released, but nothing really outstanding, no real masterpiece... some ok titles could do it for me, but second hand only...

And in the future, only Prof Layton is a sure shot for me... maybe the Tales title, too... that's not much for such a successful and great little console, but i think 3rd parties are once again too lazy, and Nintendo too busy with their Wii games...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I'm bored of every handheld.