By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the Big Three (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft) is True King of Exclusives?

Which of the Big Three has the best exclusives?

Nintendo 286 52.19%

Sony 204 37.23%

Microsoft 27 4.93%

This thread sucks. 30 5.47%

Total:547

This is a title that in my opinion goes to Nintendo; however, many people say that Sony actually has better exclusives and that they also release them at a faster rate than Nintendo does. While the latter is definetley true, some people could argue quality over quantity. And we can't forget Microsoft... wait we can. No I'm just joking. Microsoft has many great exclusives such as Gears of War, Halo, and Forza.

So it's up to you guys!!!

Who is True King of exclusives?

Around the Network

This argument has been done to death. The real answer is Nintendo, but you'll have a time convincing anyone of that

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Easily Nintendo.

Easily Nintendo, in my opinion. With few exceptions, if the game says Nintendo on the box, you're in for a great time.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Only nintendo makes games that will remain relevant 20 years from now so the answer is clear.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I won't speak for everyone, but for me Nintendo exclusives for both handelds and consoles outshine the competition in both quality, and quantity

Logically it would be Nintendo, then Sony, and really Microsoft shouldn't be on the list.... Their first party is shamefully lacking.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Depends on what you like. For me it's Nintendo, hands down, with Sony next.

As far as selling power, definitely Nintendo. I would have to say Microsoft would be next, just because of how freak'n well Gears and Halo do in NA, even though many of Sony's do better in other countries (namely Japan).

1. Nintendo
2. Sony
3. Microsoft

Microsoft, obviously.