By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the Big Three (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft) is True King of Exclusives?

Which of the Big Three has the best exclusives?

Nintendo 286 52.19%

Sony 204 37.23%

Microsoft 27 4.93%

This thread sucks. 30 5.47%

Total:547

Nintendo: The exclusive support is AMAZING... fun games for every age.
Sony: Again, the exclusive support here is AMAZING... more genre and more exclusives but not for every age.
Microsoft: Two or three exclusives... yeah... the console is strong with multiplataform games.

So for me...

Nintendo & Sony tied in first place.

Around the Network

Can't speak for others but Nintendo is pretty much unrivaled when it comes to providing exclusive content that gives me deep and fun gaming experiences.

9-10-do

Yay!!!

Nintendo, ppl who buy a nintendo console do it 100% because of their first party. Sony first party games sell consoles but not like nintendo's first party. Also nintendo games are legendary, every gamers and non gamers know mario, zelda and donkey kong.

Sony has alot, but when it comes to quality other than little big planet and uncharted(3rd sucked) they are all pretty average and not rly memorable.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

WOW, Very surprised at this thread.

Now can I say the site is run by Nintendo fans? XD

EDIT: But yeah, it's Nintendo.

Around the Network

i'd say PC first, Sony second and Nintendo 3rd. there were only 3 options, and there are no other console makers so i guess that's it.

MS hasn't had a true exclusive (1st party) since Xbox launched.

I vote Nintendo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Mario

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Sony, easily.

We all love Mario and Zelda, but where are the new IP's, Nintendo?

Alternate thread title:
Which of the Big Three has more fans on this site?
Also, Nintendo.