By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Newcomer Of The Year-2011!-Finale

Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
Why is it always Nintendo fans that win these?

Is it because VGChartz is run by Nintendo fanboys? I think so...

Rainbow Yoshi, I think, won the 2010 version. He isn't a Nintendo Fanboy. 

He was a Nintendo fanboy back in 2010. That's when everyone loved him, hence his win.

These days, however, no one likes him because he betrayed Nintendo for Sony. If he were to enter a competition today, he wouldn't even make it past the first round. Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone nominated him. He did good in 2010 by pretending to be 100% Nintendo fan (his username, avatar, and signature were all dominated by Nintendo).

But then again, that competition is runored to be rigged so who knows what really happened. 

I was 2 points away from the final and I don't have a single nintendo game in my collection on this site.

That's why they had the "recount"

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

He was a Nintendo fanboy back in 2010. That's when everyone loved him, hence his win.

These days, however, no one likes him because he betrayed Nintendo for Sony. If he were to enter a competition today, he wouldn't even make it past the first round. Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone nominated him. He did good in 2010 by pretending to be 100% Nintendo fan (his username, avatar, and signature were all dominated by Nintendo).

But then again, that competition is runored to be rigged so who knows what really happened. 

I was 2 points away from the final and I don't have a single nintendo game in my collection on this site.

LOL, you think you lost that round fairly? Ha!

BasilZero said:
Play4Fun said:
No! Don't make me choose!!!

2p basil
1p pie

Also, I don't remember having one of these when I first joined. I would totally have won, I was so loved back then.

Could of sworn you were in a earlier round though o.O

He was in the same round as Troll_Whisperer and some negligible no-name.

2p: BasilZero
1p: NintendoPie

2p: NintendoPie
1p: BasilZero

Both members are great, and are equally deserving of the title. ^_^

Jay520 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

How wasn't it fair?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

Does that mean my round was rigged too?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

Winner gets this, so now there's more incentive.

A nice flat piece of ground to sit on?

NO! They get a nice fat pigeon to befriend!

I enjoy her plummage! The coloring and feather lenght is beautiful!

Damn straight you enjoy the mighty pigeon!

Korppi said:
BasilZero said:
Play4Fun said:

2p basil
1p pie

Also, I don't remember having one of these when I first joined. I would totally have won, I was so loved back then.

Didn't you already vote?

~EDIT~ I guess that was on the last one.

Both great users,
2p - basil
1p - ninpie

NintendoPie said:
Korppi said:
BasilZero said:
Play4Fun said:

2p basil
1p pie

Didn't you already vote?

~EDIT~ I guess that was on the last one.

Nice try bub