By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Maybe I am in big trouble VGC

Why are these questions so obvious?

"I appreciate your help bro"

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

"hey, you know what? i think i may have been a dick lately, but i didn't mean to"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Adobo said:
Level1Death said:
Screw apologizing, you're an asshole and you're envious so just steal his girlfriend.

Renegade +10

+1 internetz to you

Rath said:
Boutros said:
Buy him FFXIII-2. Your friendship will last forever and ever after.

Or possibly end instantly.

End it instantly would be the correct answer... he hates Final Fantasy ;P

Areym said:
Why are these questions so obvious?

"I appreciate your help bro"

And that is what I will have said to him in a few seconds ;P

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Stefl1504 said:
leatherhat said:
Tell him that you - wait for it- appreciate his help.

That was hard just to type, I can't imagine doing it in real life.

Well I feel somehow I can't explain it to him without looking arrogant myself or confirming the arrogance coming from him... so I am speculating with just leting it rest as it is now... argh... I am so helpless when it comes to serious human interactions T_T

I don't really understand the nature of your relationship so I can't comment any further on this without more info.

Wahahahaha, its probably just that I really consider him a good friend, and even appreciate him more now, but I was kind of: you with your girlfriend suck. it looks much more arrogant when you are talking about that I should get myself a woman, then earlier when he did not have a girlfriend... humm...

For a sec I thought there was a real problem... solve it how men would solve it: buy him a beer... no words necessary...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Just say to him. Sorry and thank you.
If he asked what for, then elaborate.
A real friend would not be offended.

"arrogant" or very insecure? Which?

If he's been trying to get you a girl for weeks and you haven't even noticed, he's obviously failing. Ask him what the hell the holdup is and advise him to smarten up.

Throw in a "thanks bitch" at the end. 

Problem solved - NEXT