By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Maybe I am in big trouble VGC

First i need verifiable proof that single girls or women exist, as i have yet to find proof of them, then i could perhaps formulate a response

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

OW WAIT... NO LET HIM DO HIS STUFF UNTILL HE PAYS FOR A HOOKER FOR YOU!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

or rather:

" Oida! i waas eh, i woa a wenga oasch in letzta zeit! Des hob i ned so gmand, tuad ma lad! i bin jo froh das i an freind wia di hob, wiaklich!"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
or rather:

" Oida! i waas eh, i woa a wenga oasch in letzta zeit! Des hob i ned so gmand, tuad ma lad! i bin jo froh das i an freind wia di hob, wiaklich!"

Haha, "thanks bro!" is aba eh schon net schlecht rüberkumman ;P

Stefl1504 said:
Porcupine_I said:
or rather:

Haha, "thanks bro!" is aba eh schon net schlecht rüberkumman ;P

passt!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

You shouldn't do anything except feel bad for being jealous. You should be happy for your friend and not miserable because of your situation.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Are you serious?? Just approach him and formally thank and apologize, that's pretty much it.

accidentally eavesdropping,i love it

just wait,she will crush him soon and everything will be normal again and you can secretly smile,hehe

Above & Beyond

Uh, not this shit again... So what did you do, come out clean or did you cower?

Just give him a bro hug.