By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

Most larger ones are self reported like France... And 7 inches is 18cm not 16.5 :/

Around the Network

It doesn't mention anything about girth... nothing is off putting like a long thin penis.. and long penises in general.

brendude13 said:
Onibaka said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Play4Fun said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
I'm above average in my country, and I still have 3-5 years of development to go. SUCCESS.

What makes you think you have any more development left to do?   >=]

I'm still growing pretty fast, I've grown an inch in the past 2 months. (Take that as you will)

Really? My penis stopped growing when I was 12 yo. But I was reaaally big back then, relatively. Nowadays I'm "normal".

12!? Well that sucks...I thought I still had a little bit left.

I'm 22 and i'm still growing :/ not by much a year, but over the last 4 years i've taken notice after giving up hope :P

Nothing new here, I just guess I should be relatively happy though... Which is kind of surprising because I used to feel quite insecure because I thought mine was smaller than average until I heard otherwise.

← above average = success
← a lot above average = bigger success
← above hungarian average = get on your knees and worship me, you minions

XD

Around the Network

Okay listen I've researched this topic before. I'm 5'2" and have gotten the "haha must be proportional" comments, so I was curious, okay?? Haha anyways. So I've seen like 3 different studies and the usual conclusion, mainly for US I think (but still didn't really differ by more than a half inch even in other countries if I remember correctly), was avg of about 5.25-5.5. Turns out being well above the avg size gives me the last laugh haha. Annnywho, the one study was especially legit, and measurements were done by the ppl doing the study.

Another consistent conclusion i noticed (in reference to the comment earlier in the thread) is that there really isn't much difference in avg size between blacks and whites.

Anyways guys, it's all about the girth!

Sweet! I'm larger than all of Europe. Muahahahahahaha!

kopstudent89 said:
Anyways guys, it's all about the girth!

Says the guy with the tiny fat penis.

What a surprise, the French are the biggest pricks lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.