By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

So im hung like a Frenchman, and I still have a few years left. That is a good ego-boost :D

Around the Network
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:

How tall are you? 185?

Im 6'3", which is a little over 190 I think.

Wow ok that's quite tall!

I know, my weight doesn't match my height, I'm not filling out because I keep having sudden growth spurts.

irstupid said:

1. How do they get their data? A survey? Measure random males? ect.

2. How big is each population for each country. Not # of people in that country i mean how many males make up each average for each country. Is it 100 random men, 1000 random, more, ect. Same for each country? or % wise for each country.

3. Who gives a shit what a country's average is. If where I'm from the average is 10 inches or 2 inches, I don't give a shit, I only care what MINE is. So not sure what the point of this is. Knowing the average is smaller or larger than mine doesn't make me feel better or worse. What does make me feel better or worse is one little sentence from an actual real life girl

A Romanian ?

Haha, once again its proven, Slavic people have the biggest dick in Europe !!!

Serbia has the biggest size of all ex Yugoslavian countries !!

no no no, slavic people ARE the biggest dicks in europe.(offcourse just a joke, just like the whole subject) Apart from the French off course. (again joking) (just putting in some racial stereotypes for the sake of conversation)
How nice, nobody would admit that they are below average, everyone says they are slightly above average... Wouldn't that just fuck up the entire study? Of which noone was actually measured.

Im pleased with myself, never had any complaints apart from frequency and some intoxicated nights, and im dutch. So who fucking cares.

It's what you do with it. And what you can do to support it when it's on a break^^

Around the Network

nt

Seece said:
The French Data is 'self reported' aka lying to feel better about themselves, clearly.

LOL, before you specified it, seeing that Hungary and France are 1st and 2nd and the only ones exceeding 16cm, I was suspecting Sarkozy moneyhatted the authors of the research!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I'm Italian American just so you guys know...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

That's interesting hmm, a year ago i saw a study of my country reporting that the avarage size is 15.8 cm and i tough about ow i'm just a few mm below the avarage, now i just discover that i'm more than a cm above the avarage, i feel the same... rly why does it matter?! xd

This is depressing how many handicapped people there are on the main continent =(

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.