By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

Zlatan.R said:

Forget these countries what is you penis size ....hahahaha 

If you're curious, the issue has been discussed before on here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=31904

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122105

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Strange to come here and read comments about dicks lol

z101 said:

Really? penis-chartz? I think most vgchartz members have a little penis anyway, otherwise they would make love not consolewar!

beeing able to do both to the fullest extent > all.

oh and this discussion is rather pointless,

http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p12562h3s20-32-5-x-7-5-cm-Dildo-.html <-cuz  beats the shit out of everyone. (i guess its.. NSFW?)

And it vibrate's. we're fucked.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
z101 said:

Really? penis-chartz? I think most vgchartz members have a little penis anyway, otherwise they would make love not consolewar!

beeing able to do both to the fullest extent > all.

oh and this discussion is rather pointless,

http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p12562h3s20-32-5-x-7-5-cm-Dildo-.html <-cuz  beats the shit out of everyone. (i guess its.. NSFW?)

And it vibrate's. we're fucked.

The BuShA owns all!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Is this taken in room temperature or cold weather or hot weather?

Or is it taken after watching pr0n?

Probably cold weather. No way all of them can be so small.

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

My parents made me believe in him for 16 years. He's dead now.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

Huh? Well, if you dont belive in God. He never existed to you at the first place. Thus never been alive with you, thus no death. 

Im a christian so hes pretty much a huge thing in my life.

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

Huh? Well, if you dont belive in God. He never existed to you at the first place. Thus never been alive with you, thus no death. 

Actually, you got it the other way around. Since God can't be proven to exist he does only exist in the mind of his believers. If no one believed in God and there was still no evidence of his existence he would be non-existent if you go by science. Just like undiscovered animals aren't considered to be existent.

After years of thinking I've also made up a list of why God can't exist, but it would take too long and be way too off-topic for this thread.

I somehow feel better about my self now xD
Guy logic :P

Dam you french man no wonder they get all the ladies :S

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

Actually, you got it the other way around. Since God can't be proven to exist he does only exist in the mind of his believers. If no one believed in God and there was still no evidence of his existence he would be non-existent if you go by science. Just like undiscovered animals aren't considered to be existent.

After years of thinking I've also made up a list of why God can't exist, but it would take too long and be way too off-topic for this thread.

Yeah, no evidence to prove him yet no evidence to disprove him either. 

"Live by faith and not by sight"

I live by faith you live by sight. 

Limiting God to "Human understanding" is like limiting him in to human form. If you think you fully understood God and his teachings, well, your wrong. 

I doesnt matter if he cant be proven, It doesnt matter if people mock God. All I know is that I have faith, believe that he existed and im content. Ive seen God change people's lives, turn them around to the right direction. As long as believing in him and sharing that belief can change peple's lives. Im happy with that too.

Hope you understand. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

Yeah, no evidence to prove him yet no evidence to disprove him either. 

"Live by faith and not by sight"

I live by faith you live by sight. 

Limiting God to "Human understanding" is like limiting him in to human form. If you think you fully understood God and his teachings, well, your wrong. 

I doesnt matter if he cant be proven, It doesnt matter if people mock God. All I know is that I have faith, believe that he existed and im content. Ive seen God change people's lives, turn them around to the right direction. As long as believing in him and sharing that belief can change peple's lives. Im happy with that too.

Hope you understand. 

I understand indeed. In fact, I sometimes even wish I still believed in him as that would put some meaning in life other than enjoying yourself and others while you still can. 

That's gone forever though. The Bible goes against several of my opinions, probably yours too.