By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

i think some countries are easy to explain. i'm not a pro in that because i don't see so many but in france for example live many black people. so i was sure before seeing the ranking that france will be high. i was thinking the same for uk so i wonder why they aren't high. maybe it means white brits have very small one ;)

Around the Network

sry can't edit previous post with phone:

the same for netherland. many black live there because of their colonies.

but the ranking is still not very true i believe. for example why shoul denmark above germany when norway and sweden are behind germany. if the would be all above germany i coul believe it but that makes no sense because the people in denmark are more like norwegians or swedes so there penis should be between germany and norway and not such big difference.

ok i failed with sweden damn phone but still i see reason why denmark should be much longer than norway. and lol @ “no data“ was it too short there to measure? haha

How the hell did we go from penises to religion?

Signature goes here!

brendude13 said:
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:
kopstudent89 said:
pezus said:

Wow dude, you're lightweight!

yeah and i'm 176 cm in height, so not really short! And i eat a lot even when i was a teen... My metabolism is just too high

I had the same problem until recently lol. I'm around 186cm and a bit over 80kg. I was around 70-75kg 2 years ago and maybe 184cm

Shit. I'm a "skinny runt" as my sister likes to call me and I weigh around 75kg. Maybe my bones are just really heavy.

How tall are you? 185?

Im 6'3", which is a little over 190 I think.

Pretty much same here.
191cm and ~72kg

Around the Network

7 inch master race

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

we talk in inches over here though,who says my dick is so & so cm's,

what a load of old tripe,how exactly does one make this fact,unless someone has measured every dick personally i don't buy it

Above & Beyond

No wonder Russian women are scientifically proven to love Western men...

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Is this taken in room temperature or cold weather or hot weather?

Or is it taken after watching pr0n?

Probably cold weather. No way all of them can be so small.

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

My parents made me believe in him for 16 years. He's dead now.

Huh? Well, if you dont belive in God. He never existed to you at the first place. Thus never been alive with you, thus no death. 

Im a christian so hes pretty much a huge thing in my life.

Actually, you got it the other way around. Since God can't be proven to exist he does only exist in the mind of his believers. If no one believed in God and there was still no evidence of his existence he would be non-existent if you go by science. Just like undiscovered animals aren't considered to be existent.

After years of thinking I've also made up a list of why God can't exist, but it would take too long and be way too off-topic for this thread.

Yeah, no evidence to prove him yet no evidence to disprove him either. 

"Live by faith and not by sight"

I live by faith you live by sight. 

Limiting God to "Human understanding" is like limiting him in to human form. If you think you fully understood God and his teachings, well, your wrong. 

I doesnt matter if he cant be proven, It doesnt matter if people mock God. All I know is that I have faith, believe that he existed and im content. Ive seen God change people's lives, turn them around to the right direction. As long as believing in him and sharing that belief can change peple's lives. Im happy with that too.

Hope you understand. 

I understand indeed. In fact, I sometimes even wish I still believed in him as that would put some meaning in life other than enjoying yourself and others while you still can. 

That's gone forever though. The Bible goes against several of my opinions, probably yours too.

Even if God's word goes against my "oppinion". I know that I can accept that. Because like I said, no one can understand God. Maybe those oppinions have a twist. Maybe you and I will never know. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Is this taken in room temperature or cold weather or hot weather?

Or is it taken after watching pr0n?

Probably cold weather. No way all of them can be so small.

"3. Assassinate God [x]"

How is that exactly?

My parents made me believe in him for 16 years. He's dead now.

Huh? Well, if you dont belive in God. He never existed to you at the first place. Thus never been alive with you, thus no death. 

Im a christian so hes pretty much a huge thing in my life.

Actually, you got it the other way around. Since God can't be proven to exist he does only exist in the mind of his believers. If no one believed in God and there was still no evidence of his existence he would be non-existent if you go by science. Just like undiscovered animals aren't considered to be existent.

After years of thinking I've also made up a list of why God can't exist, but it would take too long and be way too off-topic for this thread.

Yeah, no evidence to prove him yet no evidence to disprove him either. 

"Live by faith and not by sight"

I live by faith you live by sight. 

Limiting God to "Human understanding" is like limiting him in to human form. If you think you fully understood God and his teachings, well, your wrong. 

I doesnt matter if he cant be proven, It doesnt matter if people mock God. All I know is that I have faith, believe that he existed and im content. Ive seen God change people's lives, turn them around to the right direction. As long as believing in him and sharing that belief can change peple's lives. Im happy with that too.

Hope you understand. 

I understand indeed. In fact, I sometimes even wish I still believed in him as that would put some meaning in life other than enjoying yourself and others while you still can. 

That's gone forever though. The Bible goes against several of my opinions, probably yours too.

Even if God's word goes against my "oppinion". I know that I can accept that. Because like I said, no one can understand God. Maybe those oppinions have a twist. Maybe you and I will never know. 

Do you agree with the words that says that being gay is a disgraceful sin?