By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

Onibaka said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Play4Fun said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
I'm above average in my country, and I still have 3-5 years of development to go. SUCCESS.

What makes you think you have any more development left to do?   >=]

I'm still growing pretty fast, I've grown an inch in the past 2 months. (Take that as you will)

Really? My penis stopped growing when I was 12 yo. But I was reaaally big back then, relatively. Nowadays I'm "normal".

12!? Well that sucks...I thought I still had a little bit left.

Around the Network
irstupid said:

3. Who gives a shit what a country's average is. If where I'm from the average is 10 inches or 2 inches, I don't give a shit, I only care what MINE is. So not sure what the point of this is. Knowing the average is smaller or larger than mine doesn't make me feel better or worse. What does make me feel better or worse is one little sentence from an actual real life girl

well if you go the ' I haz seriousness!' route now (kudo's for your words by the way) , the most important thing of any penis is the guy the thing is attached to. ;)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

irstupid said:

1. How do they get their data? A survey? Measure random males? ect.

2. How big is each population for each country. Not # of people in that country i mean how many males make up each average for each country. Is it 100 random men, 1000 random, more, ect. Same for each country? or % wise for each country.

3. Who gives a shit what a country's average is. If where I'm from the average is 10 inches or 2 inches, I don't give a shit, I only care what MINE is. So not sure what the point of this is. Knowing the average is smaller or larger than mine doesn't make me feel better or worse. What does make me feel better or worse is one little sentence from an actual real life girl

1. Google a bit and you'll see that it varies by country.

2. In statistics it only needs to be a decent representation of the populate (not a massive number) and following #1 you'll see that they all have high returns. Plus, these averages are within reason to what's always been stated as the average.

3. So what you're saying is you are below average?

So, this has now become cockchartz.com ?

:p

Im OK with my country(Brasil)! LOL

Around the Network

Funny how this chart which was done by actual measurements show a far different story for a lot of countries.

http://www.seductionlabs.org/2008/12/08/penis-sizes-in-comparison/

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

melbye said:
badgenome said:
blkfish92 said:
Uhh that's not inches is it?????????

No, stupid. They use the metric system over there, so this is in meters.

Oh dear god, a 15 meter penis would be a monster

That's only in diameter.

ETA: 6.2 inches still seems tiny.

Kai Master said:

That's fake, according to studies I've read average penis size in France is about 12 cm. Mens like to overstate their penis size, but serious studies show far smaller ones, mine seems to be a bit over average but I'm a bit over average in size so that's normal. I've read that the smallest ones are in South Korea and Japan.

From your post all I got was that you are below average :o It's nice to admit these things.