By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

I was pretty scared for a second thinking these were in inches and I had a tiny penis.. but cm is fine :P

slightly above average is always a plus :D

Around the Network

Hungary is colored black.

i see what they did there.

while i clearly beat the average (not by worlds though, sadly ;D), i sometimes want to be a woman. there are no expecations, u just have to have pussy. (and the ability to make sammiches)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

coolbeans said:

That seems to be the only true part, the rest could simply changed to "attempting to show off e-peen".  Question: Do you have much Russian heritage? :P

I have Viking heritage which helped the people of what is now Russia explode in territory, culture, population, etc by first clearing up the river trade routes from barbarians/other tribes blocking the trade routes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus%27_people

"The Chuds, the Slavs, the Krivichs and the Veps then said to the Rus, "Our land is great and rich, but there is no order in it. Come reign as princes, rule over us". Three brothers, with their kinfolk, were selected. They brought with them all the Rus and migrated."

http://everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize/ girth is also shown there dayum, i need to go to another country, far to much competition over here. :P

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Very informative, I'll know where to plan my next vacation...

Cleveland!

Average approximate penis size based on ethnicity (age 16 and over):

• African/black: 6.74"
  • Native American: 6.49"
  • Middle Eastern: 6.28"  *wink wink*
  • European/white: 6.26"
  • Hispanic: 6.03"
  • Asian/Pacific Islander: 5.50"

Seems Machina is not the only guy that shows up in your dreams!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Those numbers don't surprise me seeing as Europe uses the metric system I assume those are millimeters.

Too bad there's not a chart like this for the rest of the world.

yo_john117 said:
Those numbers don't surprise me seeing as Europe uses the metric system I assume those are millimeters.

You either have a poor understanding of the metric system or very low expectations about Europeans.

Signature goes here!

Do they measure stiff or limp?

TruckOSaurus said:
yo_john117 said:

You either have a poor understanding of the metric system or very low expectations about Europeans.

Lol no worries I was just being an ass :P

BTW what the hell is up with the girth chart that crystalchild posted? Those numbers are surprisingly low. In fact the length chart is low as well. 

1. How do they get their data? A survey? Measure random males? ect.

2. How big is each population for each country. Not # of people in that country i mean how many males make up each average for each country. Is it 100 random men, 1000 random, more, ect. Same for each country? or % wise for each country.

3. Who gives a shit what a country's average is. If where I'm from the average is 10 inches or 2 inches, I don't give a shit, I only care what MINE is. So not sure what the point of this is. Knowing the average is smaller or larger than mine doesn't make me feel better or worse. What does make me feel better or worse is one little sentence from an actual real life girl