By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Average Penis Size in Europe (By Countries)

Nsanity said:
blkfish92 said:
Uhh that's not inches is it?????????

No, miles!

My god it's all so clear to me now XD

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
dallas said:
Seriously, this study doesn't explore the more interesting questions.........Are black guys bigger? Are Asians tiny and can they do anything about it?

There's actually a study out there (kinsey institution?) that shows that the races are statistically tied but that asians overwhelmingly believe that they are "modest" whites believe that they are "average" and blacks believe that they are "well endowed". 

And indeed, the french are "boastful".

pezus said:
StokedUp said:
wasnt it reported that when they done a post mortem on napolean, it turned out he had a 1 inch penis??
im sure i read that somewhere.

Uh and how did they measure that? He wasn't erect in any case...

lol, obviuosly not erect, but in any case even a 1 inch non-erect is very small!

Hold up, i just realised something, this has got to be the weirdest topic ive ever posted on!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
pezus said:
StokedUp said:
wasnt it reported that when they done a post mortem on napolean, it turned out he had a 1 inch penis??

lol, obviuosly not erect, but in any case even a 1 inch non-erect is very small!

Hold up, i just realised something, this has got to be the weirdest topic ive ever posted on!

I doubt a corpse is the best indicator of penis size

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

StokedUp said:

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
pezus said:
StokedUp said:

You must have missed out on the "Vgchartz users average penis size" thread.

coolbeans said:
I imagine about half of the posters will freak out, like I did, when their inital perception is in inches :P.

I came in knowing that it wasn't and I am an American.  Pretty crazy huh...  Pretty damn easy to predict what countries are on the metric system.  Pretty much everyone except USA and a handful of countries.

Very informative, I'll know where to plan my next vacation...

Signature goes here!

coolbeans said:
sethnintendo said:
coolbeans said:
I imagine about half of the posters will freak out, like I did, when their inital perception is in inches :P.

I came in knowing that it wasn't and I am an American.  Pretty crazy huh...  Pretty damn easy to predict what countries are on the metric system.  Pretty much everyone except USA and a handful of countries.

What was your point in responding again?

To be a jackass apparently and hopefully represent USA a little better in education.

TruckOSaurus said:
Very informative, I'll know where to plan my next vacation...

Cleveland!

Average approximate penis size based on ethnicity (age 16 and over):

• African/black: 6.74"
  • Native American: 6.49"
  • Middle Eastern: 6.28"  *wink wink*
  • European/white: 6.26"
  • Hispanic: 6.03"
  • Asian/Pacific Islander: 5.50"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson