By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mr. Iwata Announces 2D Mario for 3DS!

Tagged games:

please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable, please Toads be playable,

and my wallet is really on fire, Kid Icarus, Tales of Abyss, MGS, RE and Luigi's Mansion in the near future...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Did anybody do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XszahEZv0

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Down inside, I kinda did :P

happydolphin said:
robzo100 said:
My highschool track record is a mile in 7 minutes

7's good, but I think you can do better ;)

Well I was lying anyways lol.  But I can't do better because I'm not in highschool anymore

robzo100 said:
happydolphin said:
robzo100 said:
My highschool track record is a mile in 7 minutes

7's good, but I think you can do better ;)

Well I was lying anyways lol.  But I can't do better because I'm not in highschool anymore

How did this random speak arise?! XD

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
We already got one Mario game, why do another when lots of other series can use, Donkey Kong, Metroid, an actual new Zelda or actual new Starwing.

Mario, Mario, Mario. Boring, boring, boring.

Because it is easy to make (little time needed), and will reel in the dough. With the dough raked in at the expense of little dev time, they can use that dough to hire more people to make more Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Starwing.

It's win-win.

Also, something we may not be thinking of, but the next 2D Mario will probably sport coop play and cross Wii U to 3DS functionality as some mentioned earlier. That's a big difference with 3DLand which is a 1-player adventure. Plus, since when is there too much mario? :P Last time I checked, when the NES came out there were many Marios released for that platform. It shouldn't be a big deal. If you don't want it just leave it on the shelf. As I said, with the money they make from it, you'll see popping probably more of what you want on the shelves, so in all it makes everybody including you a happier gamer ;)

KylieDog said:
We already got one Mario game, why do another when lots of other series can use, Donkey Kong, Metroid, an actual new Zelda or actual new Starwing.

Der frak is Starwing?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
KylieDog said:

Der frak is Starwing?

Star Fox.

happydolphin said:
KylieDog said:

Because it is easy to make (little time needed), and will reel in the dought. With the dought raked in at the expense of little dev time, they can use that dough to hire more people to make more Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Starwing.

It's win-win.

Also, something we may not be thinking of, but the next 2D Mario will probably sport coop play and cross Wii U to 3DS functionality as some mentioned earlier. That's a big difference with 3DLand which is a 1-player adventure. Plus, since when is there too much mario? :P Last time I checked, when the NES came out there were many Marios released for that platform. It shouldn't be a big deal. If you don't want it just leave it on the shelf. As I said, with the money they make from it, you'll see popping probably more of what you want on the shelves, so in all it makes everybody including you a happier gamer ;)

True, true... Mario seems pretty easy to make. They need to make the 3D look cool though. 

KylieDog said:
happydolphin said:
KylieDog said:

Because it is easy to make (little time needed), and will reel in the dought. With the dought raked in at the expense of little dev time, they can use that dough to hire more people to make more Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Starwing.

It's win-win.

Yeah just like with the Wii right?  All those cheap and easy to make games like Wii Sports Resort and NSMBW went and funded the big blockbuster games and bought exclusives!  Like Mario Party 9.

Neither of those games were cheap. Both were well made and fun.