By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There is a 53% probability that you will like this

TruckOSaurus said:
I think Fi nagging you whenever you get low on hearts is a very good incentive to get better at the game and never ever drop below three hearts.

This!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I loved that! We used to complain about navi! Remember when you were busy in OoT back in the day and navi would just not stop beeping?
Anyways, Fi is twice as bad!
Please come back to us Navi...
In fact on Rols list of things he hates about SS, that should have been one of the only ones.

In my opinion Navi is a lot worst, and after Midna in Twilight Princess, Fi was a huge letdown.

That probability thing made her a robot without personality.

The batteries in your Wii Remote are low...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

superchunk said:
I was just thinking last night how fucking annoying it is that anytime my hearts are low and the ZELDA GODDAMN STANDARD BEEPING THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE THE FIRST DAMN GAME starts I also have to hear her annoying chime to tell me to get hearts. Whomever decided to make that a "feature" is a damn moron.

I would have removed the standard beeping and left only the Fi alert. Then the heart beeps would be an evolution of those alerts in the later games.

But I guess the standard beeps are supposed to be your heartbeat?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
superchunk said:
I was just thinking last night how fucking annoying it is that anytime my hearts are low and the ZELDA GODDAMN STANDARD BEEPING THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE THE FIRST DAMN GAME starts I also have to hear her annoying chime to tell me to get hearts. Whomever decided to make that a "feature" is a damn moron.

I would have removed the standard beeping and left only the Fi alert. Then the heart beeps would be an evolution of those alerts in the later games.

But I guess the standard beep are supposed to be your heartbeat?

Yeah, if you listen carefully the beeping does have a heart beat sound to it. Personally, I'm good with the beeping, but the additional Fi warnings are just annoying past the first time. The first time many of Fi's warnings are fine, they are good for newbs. However, the game should remember what warnings and general info has been given and then skip for remainder of game.

Around the Network

superchunk said:

However, the game should remember what warnings and general info has been given and then skip for remainder of game.

That's the biggest annoyance I've experienced with this game, not Fi herself.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

superchunk said:

However, the game should remember what warnings and general info has been given and then skip for remainder of game.

That's the biggest annoyance I've experienced with this game, not Fi herself.

yep, agreed. I hate that everytime I start a save I get the stupid description of bugs again, among other things.

True, I like it

AstroMaSSi rules

You underestimate the video by a factor of 19%.

Love and tolerate.